VN Ren'Py Abandoned Jack Fondle [v0.1] [Teky]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
fA3razPulqBH4TKKy2mxhAXVSOSEYumyrkVqPOloLOTledYTwHcFBEwWNTlGGXBE.png

Overview:

This is game about ex-robber who think in straight way and not used to be tricky person. "Steal and run! If necessary beat and run!" - his lifestyle. Because of this he got in prison but will be free really soon. He will need to deal with his past and future, to make some important decisions and get laid with some hot girls.​

Updated: 2017-11-19
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
- - - - - -

i_d2.png i_r5.png ipo1.png

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
Introductory game of Jack Fondle and his "New Life", well.. ill keep an eye on it cause im curious on how the developer will take the story.

- 5 minutes Gameplay.
- No Explicit Sex Scene Yet.

She looks a lot like the girl from "My Girlfriend's Amnesia" the one with the diaper Fetish

Reactions: bernthal

FgnPig

Jul 19, 2017
This demo basically offers nothing except a small introduction into the story.
But the story seems to be pretty interesting, it's something different +a bit funny.
The renders are pretty as well, nothing to complain about.
Keep it up, and please keep working on it.

Teky

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Hello everybody, I am developer of this game! Feel free to say me about any flaws and I will try to remove them. I have no experience with DAZ3D so pictures could be awful sometimes. If you want to say me "OMFG, I can't understand a word! Is it even English?!" - it's OK, because this is not my native, so if you want be a grammar nazi - text me and I will change it.

Reactions: Katgza

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
Review version : demo

art 7,5/10: Fist game even that I prefer the background to the models. I've extracted the archive and looked at it, the house picture are really something, even the light that gets inside the house is well made. The models are pretty standard and sometimes, expressions and posing doesn't always convince me.

Story 5/10: As usual since it's so short, it can't get a sufficient vote but is an interesting start. On the down note we the language. for the native speakers can be even cringier than my writing. oh... I've almost forgot: a couple of rules = 4 rules.

Overall 5/10: To little to be classified as demo since we don't actually have "The Feel" of the game, just a little 2 minutes window on it. The story starts as a black screen with text in the corner and that should really be changed, But the heist scene was kinda of fun, maybe with few renders more could even improve. Anyway, we will have to wait for future release to see if the game is worth it or no sooo...

cartoon-red-panda-sleeping-on-a-branch_1956836.jpg "Waiting for next release" Panda

Last edited:

Dastardly

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
Hello everybody, I am developer of this game! Feel free to say me about any flaws and I will try to remove them. I have no experience with DAZ3D so pictures could be awful sometimes. If you want to say me "OMFG, I can't understand a word! Is it even English?!" - it's OK, because this is not my native, so if you want be a grammar nazi - text me and I will change it.
I do free English proofreading for new developers. If you are interested become a $1 patron on my page for private communication purposes.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I do free English proofreading for new developers. If you are interested become a $1 patron on my page for private communication purposes.
lol wtf is that ? some commercial deal here ? XD

Dastardly

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
lol wtf is that ? some commercial deal here ? XD
It kinda is. I apologize if I offended your tender sensibilities :eek:penedeyewink:

BTW... I like your advertisement of MrZZ's game. Whom I also work for when he's not on hiatus. ;)

R3trostyel

May 30, 2017
Genre: Cunni
I couldn't find anything about this on google.Anyone care to explain what genre is this ?

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Introductory game of Jack Fondle and his "New Life", well.. ill keep an eye on it cause im curious on how the developer will take the story.

- 5 minutes Gameplay.
- No Explicit Sex Scene Yet.

She looks a lot like the girl from "My Girlfriend's Amnesia" the one with the diaper Fetish

diaper fetish? did i miss something playing that game XD

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote