3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.png

Overview:
Fantasy Slave Trainer is a game that emulates the slave trade of a fantasy world. The player gets to play as a brothel owner (only one available at the moment), slave breeder or a slave trainer. Slaves all have their own personalities and characteristic so the player must keep that in mind while they're interacting with slaves.​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-28
Release Date: 2019-06-14
Developer: Onerglossi - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.16.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheat Codes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - -
Other:
unofficial version

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Purchase.png Slave.png Training.png

Last edited by a moderator:

fallenthelight

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Really nice! Tho its text only, its good. Sex is not really descriped that detailed, its okay.
What really got me is the way you can train your slaves! Its fresh, easy and organized. Original.
Would LOVE a debug mode.
Maybe someone can enable it in the .html file? Thanks!

Edit: I made a Debug mode, just money for now. Its in the main menu.

(Its a .zip because i could not upload a .html, "invalid extension")
Its safe, no virus, etc. I just edited it in Twine, someone may verfiy.

Last edited:

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Finally another game like Free Cities! I love that game quite a bit, so I'm happy to see another game that's following in it's footsteps. I might not be able do anything to support your Patreon, but I'll be rooting from the shadows!

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Actually, this might be a super heavy request if this game aims to be at the level of Free Cities, but would adding pictures be possible? If so, then I can help search for some but if not, then at least thanks for considering the request. I'll still back this game up no matter the decision.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Cheats I have found
Money :
SugarCube.State.variables.PC.money

Enter this in dev console that opens up when you press F12
The rest of the formula is " = <insert variable here>" so a full line might look like "SugarCube.State.variables.PC.money = 999999999999" for example.

Reactions: Wagon and Teize

guyfawk

Jun 12, 2017
This is promising but the layout leaves a bit to be desired. It's a little hard to navigate around and to know what things do. I've definitely enjoyed it and I know it's an early release but compared to Free Cities, I find it clumsy. I'll keep my eyes on this one though.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
This is promising but the layout leaves a bit to be desired. It's a little hard to navigate around and to know what things do. I've definitely enjoyed it and I know it's an early release but compared to Free Cities, I find it clumsy. I'll keep my eyes on this one though.
What it needs most, right now, is the same thing that Free Cities has, for its continue button: Press space to activate it. Having to solely navigate by mouse, or tabbing to the appropriate hyperlink then hitting enter or space, causes strain on the hands.

Reactions: Singleminded

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Actually, this might be a super heavy request if this game aims to be at the level of Free Cities, but would adding pictures be possible? If so, then I can help search for some but if not, then at least thanks for considering the request. I'll still back this game up no matter the decision.
Not sure about that.
Chances are we'd just end up with the same generic pics used in 157 other projects. The art styles won't match and the quality will be all over the place. At that point you might as well keep an imageboard open in a separate tab, at least that way you get to choose the pics yourself.

YFeyn

Mar 12, 2017
Really nice! Tho its text only, its good. Sex is not really descriped that detailed, its okay.
What really got me is the way you can train your slaves! Its fresh, easy and organized. Original.
Would LOVE a debug mode.
Maybe someone can enable it in the .html file? Thanks!

Edit: I made a Debug mode, just money for now. Its in the main menu.

(Its a .zip because i could not upload a .html, "invalid extension")
Its safe, no virus, etc. I just edited it in Twine, someone may verfiy.
Seems to work fine for me, thanks for that!

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Seems to work fine for me, thanks for that!
No need to use a debug mode, really. Just open up the console via F12 and modify the SugarCube.State.variables appropriately; most are named directly what it lists. For energy, however, it has its own object script that you have to modify directly rather than inputting a generic variable, but when modifying it you just need to change the current and maximum values, very simple.

Bard

May 1, 2017
looks interesting ... hope he will add more clarification content - "how to". Like how to turn male into "slut"? any1 know? Or how to change some1 to "loyal"

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
looks interesting ... hope he will add more clarification content - "how to". Like how to turn male into "slut"? any1 know? Or how to change some1 to "loyal"
Loyalty increases as you train them and they actively participate in their training. Their fear will hit fearless first (granting the uncommon title "Fearless Slave"), long before their obedience, simply because it has a far smaller variable limit, while most slaves will be disobedient or even defiant to start, at the far end of obedience. Eventually it'll tick over to unswervingly subservient, at which point you'll earn the title "Loyal Slave". Honestly, you'll get them to perfect stats long before you'll get them to reach loyal; you'd be better off focussing on getting them the Feminine title, which restores 20% fatigue every week, instead. I'm not sure, but I'm guessing the same goes for the Masculine title.

Lastly, go for slaves with good natural aspects first and foremost (young, not hideous, etc). They'll earn you way more money than any other, once you've trained them up. Also don't feel bad about buying a bunch of slaves that you aren't training right away (since you can only train them individually); setting them to odd jobs will always earn more than you spend in expenses, and as long as you get them some rest to regain health and fatigue every once in awhile, they'll keep bringing in a little bit of cash every week. Once you can afford the Ranch (or if you can afford it because you didn't overspend on slaves), buy it, as the products made will far outshine the costs; males can be milked from the start, but females will need lactation and nectar potions to do so. There are temporary ones as well as permanent ones. Start with the former but transition to the latter asap.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bard

Bard

May 1, 2017
Loyalty increases as you train them and they actively participate in their training. Their fear will hit fearless first (granting the uncommon title "Fearless Slave"), long before their obedience, simply because it has a far smaller variable limit, while most slaves will be disobedient or even defiant to start, at the far end of obedience. Eventually it'll tick over to unswervingly subservient, at which point you'll earn the title "Loyal Slave". Honestly, you'll get them to perfect stats long before you'll get them to reach loyal; you'd be better off focussing on getting them the Feminine title, which restores 20% fatigue every week, instead. I'm not sure, but I'm guessing the same goes for the Masculine title.

Lastly, go for slaves with good natural aspects first and foremost (young, not hideous, etc). They'll earn you way more money than any other, once you've trained them up. Also don't feel bad about buying a bunch of slaves that you aren't training right away (since you can only train them individually); setting them to odd jobs will always earn more than you spend in expenses, and as long as you get them some rest to regain health and fatigue every once in awhile, they'll keep bringing in a little bit of cash every week. Once you can afford the Ranch (or if you can afford it because you didn't overspend on slaves), buy it, as the products made will far outshine the costs; males can be milked from the start, but females will need lactation and nectar potions to do so. There are temporary ones as well as permanent ones. Start with the former but transition to the latter asap.
thanx for reply ... i strated slowly with guild jobs /medium ones ... they keep me in positive balance/. So i dont need to care about their stats, looks etc. Speaking of guild jobs ... i dont understand. I started at E-rank. Hit 100% and i was promoted to D-rank /so i can use guild shop/ - buy i licence /50K if i remember correctly/. But when i look to guild jobs i can only choose E-rank jobs?
Also still dont know 2 things: how to turn slave into the "slut" status and what is better: if their fear of me increase or decrease?

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
Also still dont know 2 things: how to turn slave into the "slut" status and what is better: if their fear of me increase or decrease?
The third training option is for sluts. It has slut listed in the description. The fourth option counters the third option. The second option allows training of submissive and dominates. Switch is used for a slave trained in both skills.

Can't help you with fear, but I would think it would effect mood. Mood does effect the amount of training earned.

Reactions: Bard
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes