3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
21972366_cv.jpg

Overview:
My name is Ashiya Yamato.
I am a genius exorcist whose job is the cleansing of demons.
That's not something that can be revealed to the outside world, though, so no one knows about it.
With the spread of civilization, demons have been reduced in size, and are about as dangerous as bugs,
but I have containers in which I can collect them... because I have been disgraced!
She, Asuka, dared to snatch the position of Boss, greatest leader of the exorcists, away from the one
it should have belonged to - me!

No matter. I will recover what was stolen from me.
The possession abilities obtained from the demons, and the demon cleansing powers of the exorcists -
once combined, nothing is impossible!

That's right, with a myriad monsters under my command, I will have no trouble ravaging Asuka!
Once pregnant, her spiritual power will be reduced, and she will fall from the position of Boss!

Title: Kozukuri Youkai H Henka ~Otome o Okasu Hyoui Gattai~
Original Title: 子作り妖怪H変化~乙女を犯す憑依合体~
Aliases: Wombeyond - Impregnation Via Hijacked Ghost/Sexy Demon Transformation!
VNDB:
Lenght: Short (2 - 10 Hours)
Release Date: 25/02/2011 (Japanese) - 14/09/2012 (English - Windows only) - 29/10/2016 (English - Windows/Mac/Linux)
Developer: &
Publishers: (Japanese) - (English)
Shop:
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Walkthrough:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

Extra:
Full Save

32586.jpg 32587.jpg 32590.jpg 20130313193706.jpg 20130313193717.jpg 20130313193732.jpg 20130313193745.jpg 20130313193804.jpg 20130313193813.jpg 20130313193953.jpg 20130313194009.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
When I first played this years ago, it felt good for a while but some scene (which I don't remember) turned me off and made me delete it, all I know is that it creeped the shit out of me.

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Okay I', just curious. Was it just me or do all 3 mega files have weird character strings at the end of their file names for no reason?
I'm using 7Zip and that seems to require split archives to have the same name with a ".partX" notation before the file extension even with .rar files.

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
Okay I', just curious. Was it just me or do all 3 mega files have weird character strings at the end of their file names for no reason?
I'm using 7Zip and that seems to require split archives to have the same name with a ".partX" notation before the file extension even with .rar files.
yeah noticed that myself not attempted to open yet and also curious as to why you would split a just shy of 600 meg file

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
ok opened using winrar was a bit weird having to load each file separately will put that down to poor archiving.malwarebytes an av scan running it as clean so guess it ok just a bit weird

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
yeah noticed that myself not attempted to open yet and also curious as to why you would split a just shy of 600 meg file
Maybe because I don't have time to upload an entire file of 600 MB? Maybe because I've other things to do with the computer, internet, and I can't use all of the internet just for upload a file of 600 MB?

And about the weird character strings, as you called it, it's normal because I've uploaded the file on the F95 servers. So it's no a Virus, like you fear.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
The file doesnt extract, it was improperly compressed.
I downloaded and extracted two times. With this version (uploaded on F95 servers) and with the original three parts untouched and for me everything works fine. Did you try with Winrar 5.5 or 7zip latest version? Also, after downloading the parts, delete everything that it's after "Part 1". So things like "9adBV" and such. Those strange character strings, to be clear.

Wow, Never heard of this VN before. How is it?
Didn't try it yet, sadly. So I can't give you a proper answer. Still, this was on my list of VN that I wanted to try and since I managed to find it on the internet, I said "Why not?" :test:

Reactions: nanoviolence

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Maybe because I don't have time to upload an entire file of 600 MB? Maybe because I've other things to do with the computer, internet, and I can't use all of the internet just for upload a file of 600 MB?

And about the weird character strings, as you called it, it's normal because I've uploaded the file on the F95 servers. So it's no a Virus, like you fear.
Geez Louise dude, calm down. Who the HECK said anything about viruses? :confused:
I basically asked "Why are the archive names messed up?", especially when every other DL I've tried on this site was standard format.
No need to get all upset just cuz someone asked something. :noexpression:

Reactions: Levyathan0

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Geez Louise dude, calm down. Who the HECK said anything about viruses? :confused:
I basically asked "Why are the archive names messed up?", especially when every other DL I've tried on this site was standard format.
No need to get all upset just cuz someone asked something. :noexpression:
It wasn't you that asked about the virus, I know that. I quoted even another person - the one that mentioned viruses - and the second reply was for him/her.

And I'm not upset because someone asked something. I'm upset mostly because other things that happened yesterday, plus some users in here that don't follow the rules and don't see the description of the games and ask the most annoying thing (not talking about you). So I apologize for being rude yesterday.
(and by the way, other files that you've downloaded who didn't have those characters strings, pretty sure are files uploaded on MEGA accounts of the respective owners. Then they share the link directly, without going through "third party" hosts/program and such! Like we uploader do for the F95 dedicate server.)

Reactions: e-disfunction

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
That's fair enough makes sense thanks for reply

Reactions: e-disfunction

auleh

Dec 23, 2016
How can I save the game? Whenever I try got message "File could not be saved (File either could not be opened, or is read only". Tried to open as adm, but didnt help.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote