RPGM Abandoned A Last Effort 2 [v0.8] [Vastitas]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
V.0.8.jpg
Overview:

A last Effort in a nutshell: A adult game with realistic setting, realistic social dynamics and actual story that combines a struggle for survival with evolving relationships. My goal to create a believable environment and progression sets it apart. Decisions are key to progress in certain directions with the women around you as well as the story itself, beware of your actions as they have consequences.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer: Vastitas
Censored: No
Version: 0.8
Language: English
Prequel:
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
- - - -

ingame1.PNG in- game1.PNG Alba&Cara.png Keisha.png 1A-LTDAnal3.png v0.6 ad1.png sample8.jpg A.L.E-3 refits1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
It would be better if you put every realease in the same thread man, How many threads has the game already?

Reactions: cooaga

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
It would be better if you put every realease in the same thread man, How many threads has the game already?
If you mean the other thread, that was the first game. This is the sequel (I believe), so I think that it's legitimate create another thread for another game!

cooaga

Oct 17, 2016
Its mostly the shading and lighting that's the problem with the models especially on the nose. The harsh lighting and shadow makes them look creepy. Pretty sure the game Dev just painted on-top of actual pictures most of them look like they got fake ol bitties not that that's a bad thing Lmao. My only complaint is how slow the walk speed is hate that most rpgm games have the slowest walk speeds otherwise it might break the game ( Id still take the risk :) cant stand slow games)

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
If you mean the other thread, that was the first game. This is the sequel (I believe), so I think that it's legitimate create another thread for another game!
Well, the first chapter was pretty much a prologue, plus we had the same comments about the art of the game in the old thread and we moved on, now we have the same comments all over again.
Yeah, the art is not its strong point, but storywise is an interesting game at least.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Well, the first chapter was pretty much a prologue, plus we had the same comments about the art of the game in the old thread and we moved on, now we have the same comments all over again.
Yeah, the art is not its strong point, but storywise is an interesting game at least.
You know... I didn't even know that existed a first chapter/prologue (another thread), so that comment for me (about the art) it's the first one. So sorry if there were already other comments about the art, but I didn't know.

The-real-Vastitas

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Playing a lot of adult games over the years myself I take that compliment over fancy art anytime I am not in it to create yet another clone...this to me is as funny as it is sad really.

You know... I didn't even know that existed a first chapter/prologue (another thread), so that comment for me (about the art) it's the first one. So sorry if there were already other comments about the art, but I didn't know.
Concerning graphics I said my piece I am working on it...look at episode 1 and there is no denying that but I agree that it is still the weakest link..personally I still prefer drawn art over renders which is the reason why I put in the work to learn how to draw...it's all about learning and improving when it comes to art for me and the journey really is the reward.
Any Feedback concerning story, game-play, content or ideas how to improve other than a different platform ( already planning that after ep3 or a potential remastered ep1...) is much appreciated.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Any Feedback concerning story, game-play, content or ideas how to improve other than a different platform ( already planning that after ep3 or a potential remastered ep1...) is much appreciated.
Some suggestions
-The game could use a load button in the options menu, I play save scumming and you have to go back to the title screen every time you want to load a previous save.
-Scenes brightness has to be toned down, I don't know if the problem is my laptop or if the effect is intentional, but the sex scenes turn into a blank screen where you can't see anything.

Some questions
-¿There won't be a Harem route?
-¿Pursuing any woman close the rest of routes? It seems like it, because I had been nice to Mio and then we were a couple again.

Reactions: The-real-Vastitas

The-real-Vastitas

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
-The game could use a load button in the options menu, I play save scumming and you have to go back to the title screen every time you want to load a previous save.
Load button is on my to do list for 0.5 already as I ran into the same predicament...you should have 5 saves by 0.4....8 saves like I do now once 0.5 is out....

-Scenes brightness has to be toned down, I don't know if the problem is my laptop or if the effect is intentional, but the sex scenes turn into a blank screen where you can't see anything.
First time I am hearing about it only at the end of each animation the screen should go either white or black. As I tested the limits of RPGMaker I encountered spikes in RAM use which ended up in something similar however this is the main reason I settled for 8frame-animations in the first place which should not cause problems.

¿There won't be a Harem route?
There sort of is already, more than one is definitely an option, if you mean all woman are yours and yours alone the answer is no...that would not be advisable as the folk down in the bunker tries to survive...genetics play a role in this one.

¿Pursuing any woman close the rest of routes? It seems like it, because I had been nice to Mio and then we were a couple again.
Yes and no...here and there are options to go back or move on but as in real life second chances are rare and outside interference might factor in on some routes Mio is a good example for that.

cooaga

Oct 17, 2016
Dash button is still to slow I'm the person who opens up cheat engine and x5 everything but the new version of rpgm crashes every time I do that so sad face

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote