5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ184845_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Retro-look vector action game. In total, 4 levels + bonus, 15 enemies each with a sex scene of two stages.

If you like Final Fi*ht, you should easily recognize it. Not too easy, but a skilled player should be able to play through the game once in 10 minutes. There are quite a few first-aid spots, so if you have trouble with action games you should still be OK.​

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes (can be disabled)
Version: 1.31
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Cheats:

Unlock gallery:

Decensor:

Download:
- - -

RJ184845_img_smp1.jpg RJ184845_img_smp2.jpg RJ184845_img_smp3.jpg RJ184845_img_smp4.jpg

Last edited:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
View attachment 40076

Overview:
404: Overview story not found...​

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes (can be disabled)
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Cheats:

Download: - -

(Samples/Screenshots)
View attachment 40077 View attachment 40078 View attachment 40079 View attachment 40080
It's a full translation in English or only partial? Because if it's partial, then sadly, we can't accept this game :/
(even though.. I honestly don't know if there is a story or not, seeing the screenshots and the type of game '_')

Reactions: Ash919

letsgetroight

Sep 24, 2017
It's a full translation in English or only partial? Because if it's partial, then sadly, we can't accept this game :/
(even though.. I honestly don't know if there is a story or not, seeing the screenshots and the type of game '_')
Yes, the game is fully translated in English even though the images are in Japanese.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Yes, the game is fully translated in English even though the images are in Japanese.
One last question: it's the last version of the game, or it's the first one?
(I know that it's written already, but just to be sure, so that I can leave everything as it is - also I ask this, since I saw some updates in the Jap page of DLSite)

letsgetroight

Sep 24, 2017
One last question: it's the last version of the game, or it's the first one?
(I know that it's written already, but just to be sure, so that I can leave everything as it is - also I ask this, since I saw some updates in the Jap page of DLSite)

it's the first one, I'm still looking for the updated version.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Overview:
404: Overview story not found...​
レトロな雰囲気のベルトアクションゲームです。

全4ステージ+α、敵キャラは14体で、それぞれに2パターンのHシーンがあります。

ファイナルファ○トがお好きな方には、ピンときて頂けるはずです。
難易度はそこそこありますが、腕に覚えのある方でしたら1周10分程度でクリアできると思います。
救済措置もかなりありますので、アクションが苦手な方でも大丈夫です。

Retro-look vector action game.

In total, 4 levels + bonus, 15 enemies each with a sex scene of two stages.

If you like Final Fi*ht, you should easily recognize it. Not too easy, but a skilled player should be able to play through the game once in 10 minutes. There are quite a few healing items, so if you have trouble with action games you should still be OK.

[EDIT] This is by the way.

Last edited:

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
Don't scare me, man. I just dealt with a virus that infected all my drives, USBs and exe files. I don't think my mind could handle another one. :FeelsBadMan:
It was not my purpose to do so just wondering if anyone else getting this. I can understand what you went through it's annoying. But that's why I was asking though >.>

Reactions: ponyguy

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
yes virus !
end neither does it quake the problem or deletes the thread.
Distributing the virus is a violation that has to be reported

ol links a dead.
Ulmf thread dellet.
apparently all are warped by virus.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Is anyone else getting a virus flag :eek:
Not me. It's a flash game, so you can play it from the .swf file so it's (relatively) safe I would think.

[EDIT] Oh wait! I just remembered that I downloaded the 1.31 version in Japanese from a different site. Woops.

Last edited:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
If it's a flash game, then for example for me even "Wallhack" Chrome and Avast give me the application as virus! And that I'm sure that there isn't any and it's a false positive. Here... I don't dare to try and challenge luck XD

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
My Windows Defender didn't say anything. Dammit, Windows Defender. If you stabbed me in the back, I swear... The hell do I have real-time protection on if you're not gonna even warn me? Not that you did the last two times I was infected either.:frown:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote