EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
mgd_banner_pat.png

Overview:
Monster Girl Dreams is a text based BFRPG made in Ren'Py. (The BF stands for Battle Fuck.)
The game is currently in alpha and is in active development, and while primarily text based there is character art for many of the lovely ladies in game.
Erotic content contained withing is primarily vanilla, M/F, femdom, and of course monster girls.

In Monster Girl Dreams you play as a male adventurer, freshly graduated from the adventuring school, Adventum!
Now you must venture across the home continent of the monster girls, Lucidia, in an attempt to get rich, or get fucked into submission trying. Also defeat the Demon Queen. Maybe.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's also moddable.
Good luck if you decide to try modding it! There's a guide in the game's download for those interested.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-09
Release Date: 2024-02-09
Developer: Threshold - - - -
Censorship: No
Version: 25.9b
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

Extras: - - Fan Sig

SofiaScreenshot.png AlrauneScreenshot.png ManticoreScreenshot.png KyraScreenshot.png SmiteHerScreenshot.png CampersScreenshot.png amberscreen.png StatScreenshot.png

Last edited:

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I love text games they're life! I have a huge ass imagination excuse my French that's why whenever I discover a new text game of the erotic type (of course) I get highly excited, when I have the time I'll give this a try (probably tomorrow) then I'll post my opinion on it, thanks for the share!

Edit: --Initial thoughts and a bug discovery--
I'm not going to lie the story seems to be a bit generic, that wouldn't be the case ten years ago but lately I have seen many similar intros hopefully this will feel different as the plot advances...It's not necessarily a bad thing but I think having an original intro would've been much better (for the experienced player at least).
As for the bug I mentioned, it's a cheat basically and it can only be triggered if you go to main menu after you begin customizing your character's stats and fetishes...So the thing is after you do that and start a new game (I did it with the same name I used before) you find out that whatever amount of points you spent last time is still there and you get additional points to spend on top of it, if you keep doing it over and over again you can actually start the game with maxed out stats.

Edit2: The game has many great elements and the gameplay isn't bad, the scenes I've seen so far were satisfying, This sounds promising!

Last edited:
May 20, 2017
I am wondering if pictures will ever be added, if there is a lot to do besides moving forward on the main quest, and if there is the opportunity to be more/less than a male, like if you can be a futanari or dickgirl? Most of the time, these text-based battle-fuck games have the choices of M/F/futanari/dickgirl.

Reactions: Wolfy0913

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
One of those games where get anywhere at first is pretty much all luck. You probably won't make it through your first day as the monsters do ridiculous amounts of damage and your skills all suck.
Not really I haven't lost a single battle so far, the loss of SP instead of game over (or whatever happens when you lose) helps...Though I admit I'm used to this type of gameplay because I played many similar games before.

Saligia

May 12, 2017
Seeing as i'm a total noob, could someone with more knowledge of renpy dig up a couple of console commands?

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
I'm not going to lie the story seems to be a bit generic, that wouldn't be the case ten years ago but lately I have seen many similar intros hopefully this will feel different as the plot advances...It's not necessarily a bad thing but I think having an original intro would've been much better (for the experienced player at least).
As for the bug I mentioned, it's a cheat basically and it can only be triggered if you go to main menu after you begin customizing your character's stats and fetishes...So the thing is after you do that and start a new game (I did it with the same name I used before) you find out that whatever amount of points you spent last time is still there and you get additional points to spend on top of it, if you keep doing it over and over again you can actually start the game with maxed out stats.
In time the plot will develop to be a bit less generic rpg fantasy, but it is the overall setting.

Just when I thought I found all of these bugs, another one appears, thank you for pointing this out.

I am wondering if pictures will ever be added, if there is a lot to do besides moving forward on the main quest, and if there is the opportunity to be more/less than a male, like if you can be a futanari or dickgirl? Most of the time, these text-based battle-fuck games have the choices of M/F/futanari/dickgirl.
I do intend to eventually add official character/scene art some point down the line. I don't know when that will be.
It definitely won't be all at once. But I do know most people prefer art over text.

Male will be the only playable gender that I will be working on for the game and it's main story.
Or the game scope would easily go flying out of control.
Later down the line I intend to dedicate some time to setting up the option for alternate starts which can be completely different than the one I am developing for modders to use easily. I have no idea when this will be added.

Reminds me of monster girl quest.
It was one of the many inspirations for this game.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Thanks for the info, well you're on the right path..The game is already good. I also discovered another bug, it can be game breaking but also it can solve itself just by playing some more, so..While playing I acquired an amulet of vitality, once I equipped it; access to the inventory became impossible everytime you click on it a Renpy error screen shows up and you have to ignore it to keep playing..Anyways the way I fixed it is my acquiring a new item, I think this bug happens when there is an empty space left by the quipped gear hence the solution being filling that same gap by something else.

Reactions: Kiro4139

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Thanks for the info, well you're on the right path..The game is already good. I also discovered another bug, it can be game breaking but also it can solve itself just by playing some more, so..While playing I acquired an amulet of vitality, once I equipped it; access to the inventory became impossible everytime you click on it a Renpy error screen shows up and you have to ignore it to keep playing..Anyways the way I fixed it is my acquiring a new item, I think this bug happens when there is an empty space left by the quipped gear hence the solution being filling that same gap by something else.
Huh, will definitely need to look into that and fix it.

Reactions: Kiro4139 and Drafox

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
I love text games they're life! I have a huge ass imagination excuse my French that's why whenever I discover a new text game of the erotic type (of course) I get highly excited, when I have the time I'll give this a try (probably tomorrow) then I'll post my opinion on it, thanks for the share!

Edit2: The game has many great elements and the gameplay isn't bad, the scenes I've seen so far were satisfying, This sounds promising!
"I have a huge ass imagination excuse my French"
Dawww, That's adorable XD

Snowbunny Mei

Aug 6, 2017
Really like the game so far! Would be great if the hero could get addicted to scenes like the manticore blowjob and alrune nectar!

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Really like the game so far! Would be great if the hero could get addicted to scenes like the manticore blowjob and alrune nectar!
Addictions are definitely a thing I want to add to the game, and will probably occur when I expand on the fetish system.
I don't know if fetishes and addictions will have a divider though.
The fetish system expansion may be a bit though so don't hold your breath.

Reactions: FeSs101 and trammat
4.60 star(s) 80 Votes