Overview:
Not available.​

Developer/Publisher: PeachBreath
Censorship: Yes (mosaic)
Language: Textless
Resolution: 1600 x 1200
Pages: 84
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - -

130_016.jpg 146_045.jpg 163_064.jpg 181_087.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Maddick

Jul 21, 2017
I pitty those who search for comics just to find dozens of posts marked as comics but include only a bunch of pictures without any text or clues besides a couple tags to the story behind them. There was a discussion not long ago about NTR tags - what it really means, if and when it should be used... Now I m asking if a couple of pictures can still be considered as a comic. Is a visual novel still a visual novel without text? But the question is easily answered: A soup without the ingredients is a pot full of boiling water... A cheeseburger without cheese is a basic burger... Cola-corn without the corn is cola...

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I pitty those who search for comics just to find dozens of posts marked as comics but include only a bunch of pictures without any text or clues besides a couple tags to the story behind them. There was a discussion not long ago about NTR tags - what it really means, if and when it should be used... Now I m asking if a couple of pictures can still be considered as a comic. Is a visual novel still a visual novel without text? But the question is easily answered: A soup without the ingredients is a pot full of boiling water... A cheeseburger without cheese is a basic burger... Cola-corn without the corn is cola...
Honestly, the first two that I've uploaded here I asked if it was okay to upload them - technically.. I didn't ask personally to a Mod, but I'm pretty sure that they saw the threads because they certainly doesn't go unnoticed. Someone, in the past days, even modified some of my thread by putting the tag "completed" near the first tag, thing that I didn't do at all when creating the threads - and nobody said anything at all about it (they could've easily deleted the thread or message me, saying that this wasn't allowed). So I've taken it as a "Yes". Also, I didn't only post these kind of "Comics" (and I use that because there's no other tag about it) but even others that have official translation in English.

And for the tag, I use what I can use.

Besides, these are actual Comics. The only thing is that the first part are just Japanese and what, I upload the part in Jap? If nobody understand a single thing? I can, but then most of us will simply delete the first part by leaving this one, only the picture, so in the end everything remain the same.

Last edited:

Maddick

Jul 21, 2017
I didnt even see the "completed" tag next to the name. That makes it even more questionable. Yes they are parts of existing comics, but they are clearly not complete without the text. There has to be a new CG-only section to put them in to be any use for those who seek CGs only. I am sure the F95 staff dont do anything about it because it doesnt violate the current side rules. As long as the comics are not in any language other than english there is no problem in missing texts.

I have looked on other sites for the original comics just to see if there are any more CGs to the comics, because even the pictures you have uploaded dont seem to be complete. The scenes jump from one point to another without any connection to oneanother. But I only across the same CGs you have already uploaded and could not even find the japanese dialogs. I must admit that I did not put much time in my search for the originals.

Still my main (personal) question remains: Can it be considered as a comic without the text? What about the other way around? If so - then you could upload the base text of a comic without using the CGs and still call it a complete comic. It might be technicaly allowed at the monet, but should it be allowed?

If the story/dialogs are well written you could fap on them by using only your imagination how it might look like, the same way you can fap on the CGs by imagining what the background they might represent. So the fap potential on both alternatives are the same depending on the kind of people looking for them. But they cant be found if they are not placed/named correctly.

Well I guess we will see soner or later.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I didnt even see the "completed" tag next to the name. That makes it even more questionable. Yes they are parts of existing comics, but they are clearly not complete without the text. There has to be a new CG-only section to put them in to be any use for those who seek CGs only. I am sure the F95 staff dont do anything about it because it doesnt violate the current side rules. As long as the comics are not in any language other than english there is no problem in missing texts.

I have looked on other sites for the original comics just to see if there are any more CGs to the comics, because even the pictures you have uploaded dont seem to be complete. The scenes jump from one point to another without any connection to oneanother. But I only across the same CGs you have already uploaded and could not even find the japanese dialogs. I must admit that I did not put much time in my search for the originals.

Still my main (personal) question remains: Can it be considered as a comic without the text? What about the other way around? If so - then you could upload the base text of a comic without using the CGs and still call it a complete comic. It might be technicaly allowed at the monet, but should it be allowed?

If the story/dialogs are well written you could fap on them by using only your imagination how it might look like, the same way you can fap on the CGs by imagining what the background they might represent. So the fap potential on both alternatives are the same depending on the kind of people looking for them. But they cant be found if they are not placed/named correctly.

Well I guess we will see soner or later.
The scene jumps from one to another because, like I said, the original source of the comic is Japanese. And on the original comics there were scenes that of course are connected one another (like "slice of life" scenes and such). Since these are just images with no text at all, of course there are skipped parts. In fact another user, on another thread, asked the question about the "comic" being not completed and I replied to him by saying that the other part were the same picture, but with Jap text and since nobody understand Japanese at all in here, I choose to upload only the picture.

Hence why most of them seems confusing and jump from one scene to another. It's only "fappable" (?) material.

And Jesus, if it's such a problem for person like you that search for comics and don't enjoy things like this, then don't worry, I'll stop uploading everything inside the comics section. Since I do this just because I want to share something with everyone in here - and partly because otherwise this section will be semi-dead since the main person (not the staffer, muttdoggy, but the other) that was in charge of this section, no longer upload anything (problems happened) and just sometimes something gets uploaded (and nothing against the uploader of course, because he does a wonderful job, but most of them are old comics. Only a few people still love that "style", but for people like me who loves recent "comic" and such, that it's not interesting at all).

Last edited: