4.90 star(s) 8 Votes

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Breeding_Season.jpg

Overview:

Breeding Season is an incomplete paid adult game. Before ceasing its development, the game cost a minimum of 1 dollar/euro donation per month on the patreon page to get the latest version. With the concept of Harvest Moon meets Hentai, the game tasks the player with the raising and breeding of monsters for sale to adventurous clients. An unholy combination of a farming sim and a sex game. Featuring Catgirls, Dickwolves, Harpies and plenty more monsters.

Thread Updated: 2021-08-20
Release Date: 2016-07-08
Developer:
Censorship: None
Version: 7.7.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Extras: - - Old Version -

Thanks to @lloyd24 for the WT/Code & @Man of Steel/ @Spartan307 for the gallery!

0tnqod3u8rtl.png 4c47a6f314fed211e77524cb490ffd69.29.jpg Tumblr_o0zgftMqYE1sb49q1o1_540.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
@Gab, good looking upload/post!

The only thing you might want to change is turning the screenshots to thumbnails (at the bottom of the edit screen).

Reactions: Glitxh

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
@Gab, good looking upload/post!

The only thing you might want to change is turning the screenshots to thumbnails (at the bottom of the edit screen).
I tried to but I can't get the option to appear!!!!!

Unless I upload a file instead of copying the pictures :/ now I found out and it's done ^_^

Last edited:
Reactions: Papa Ernie

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Wasn't this abandoned or was that a different game.

Edit: yeah didn't notice the abandoned tag.

Edit2: why th bb code not working when I'm using it.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
look like ancestor of "cloud meadhow" (or name like this) , very similar, and maybe created before and abandonned , then someone saw that and decide to create cloud meadhow. (or meadow, or whatever the name is , i guess you got wich game i talk about :D )

WKV

Aug 21, 2017
look like ancestor of "cloud meadhow" (or name like this) , very similar, and maybe created before and abandonned , then someone saw that and decide to create cloud meadhow. (or meadow, or whatever the name is , i guess you got wich game i talk about :D )
Long story short: this one falied and someone decide to make cloud meadow with the same artist

4.90 star(s) 8 Votes