RPGM Completed Domination Quest [v0.14.0] [Kolren]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
NzOJ0pVaKNE2bjSbOwy8XBO9seui1T2UM3MtGPv3bQvN3o0cR97xvob0RYytYXid_large_2.png

Overview:
Domination Quest follows the adventures of Asus, daughter of a retired adventurer that wants to follow her mother's footsteps and become the greatest adventurer out there. After years training with her mother, she and her childhood friend Mile are ready to set off but a thunder gets their attention. After investigating the site, they discover a badly injured succubus called Alisa that informs Asus about the plans of the demonic overlords: infiltrated the mortal races and take them over. Now knowing about the demon's plot Asus makes a pact with Alisa, allowing her to reside inside her, while she and Mile try to uncover the demons plans and stop the takeover.​

Thread Updated: 2019-02-22
Release Date: 2019-01-06
Developer/Publisher: Kolren -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.14.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Patch (v0.13.4): - -

Pic_3.png LA_1.png MA_1.png

Last edited by a moderator:
May 20, 2017
From the picture and audio problems from above, it seems like it just is not worth trying if I have to change around files and names like I'm pirating a game or something just to play it.

Reactions: F95

JadeKitten

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
Pretty simple fix to that - if the thread has [RPGM] in the title, don't go there...I happen to enjoy RPGM games, but to those of you who don't...just sayin'...
Umm I played LOTS of rpgmaker games and none of them had any combat whatsoever.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Umm I played LOTS of rpgmaker games and none of them had any combat whatsoever.
Hmm - we must play grossly different ones, then. Almost every RPGM game I've played has had a grind through battle mechanics - especially the japanese ones from earlier years where I started. First western ones I played were the same, such as Legend of Queen Opala (all versions), Last Sovereign, etc. I can't think of too many that don't have a battle system - it's what RPGs were designed for after all...

ShiKage89

Purple Turtle
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
same for me something about missing audio?... so its missing files? lol... sadly seemed kinda interesting

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Tags: Femdon, Futa, FutaxMale

I am going away for a while. Don't come looking for me.
This is gonna be fun. *locks the door*

EDIT: That said.... main characters name is Asus....I cant help but think of it as Anus.

Last edited:
Reactions: burntable

TrekkieBot

Jun 28, 2017
Qouting the author from his/her blog.

Anon "Failed to load: audio/se/Magic4.ogg"

Kolren/Author "Thanks. For now go to the game 's audio/se folder, duplicate one of the files there and rename it Magic4 s it won't crash anymore. Once I've collected more feedback I'll release a patch including the missing file."

As to where to find the file. Game folder>www>audio>se. When you enter the se folder just copy any file, and rename it into magic4 (.ogg) and it should work.

Esteban31

Oct 10, 2017
Hi everyone,
I'm stuck at the very beginning, when you get to talk to 2 adventurers that just arrived in Verdante, I can speak to pink-haired girl in the guild house but I can't find second adventurer anywhere here or in next city.
Am I missing Something or does anyone know where is 2nd adventurer pls ?
BTW game seems very promising and it changes a bit from the helpless cuties :p

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes