EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview:
Since a young age, Sistina has been lauded as the Sword Princess thanks to her masterful bladework. When the Demon God is accidentally unleashed, those skills are put to the test as she faces unstoppable adversaries!​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-27
Release Date: 2024-02-26
Alias: Sword Princess Sistina - The Chosen Saint
Developer: Circle Gyu -
Publisher: Kagura Games - - - -
Censorship: No
Version: 1.01
Language: English, Simplified Chinese
Voices: Japanese
Store: -
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Saves between DLsite version and KG version are NOT compatible.

DOWNLOAD
Kagura Uncensored
Win
: - - - -

DLsite Censored
Win
: - - -

Extra:
Walkthrough+Save

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mertonus

Jun 11, 2017
Interesting Game but i get an strange error every time i get to an scene which minimizes the window and opens up and second window called "ActiveMovie Window" which has only a strange pattern in it. does anyone have an idea what causes this ? :coldsweat:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Do you have "Assassin Sara: The Chaos Reaper" by any chance? Also from Doujin Circle Gyu.
Searching something on the ULMF these days, is a pain in the ass since the "Search" function it's not available - or at least, not like before, on the other site .-.
But anyway, from a thread, seems that there's only a partial made by yugifan (UI, items and such. No story at all), so unless someone made a translation like this one (and I don't know who made it. It's the first time I hear about it), for now I can't do anything :/

Reactions: ponyguy

boobybot

Apr 21, 2017
ok guys i ran into a problem the up button when i open the game seems to broken it keeps on going up with me touching it any help plz and thx

edit: never mind i fixed it by removing all the things connected to my USB slots

Last edited:

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
Interesting Game but i get an strange error every time i get to an scene which minimizes the window and opens up and second window called "ActiveMovie Window" which has only a strange pattern in it. does anyone have an idea what causes this ? :coldsweat:
Have the same problem. Anyone knows how to fix it because it's funny that the version is called "fixed".

Korrupt

Jul 26, 2017
Holy shit. This game got translated too? I feel like in this past month we've had lots of good translations, I'm almost not able to keep up with all the games being released.

Anyway god bless whoever translated this. Guess I'm not sleeping early tonight :heartcoveredeyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: ponyguy
3.40 star(s) 14 Votes