3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE212034_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Because of the incest with her father, Snow White was banished by her mother the queen. With confidence of her own beauty, n the princess swore to take revenge on her parents.
But she meets her rival there.
Susan, a village girl who's whoring herself with cheap price, are very popular among local people.
The story between 2 girls begins...​

Thread Updated: 2017-11-11
Release Date: 2017-10-30
Developer:
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Thanks to @xj47 for the game!

RE212034_img_smp1.jpg RE212034_img_smp2.jpg RE212034_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
machine trans or not doesnt matter for alibi games. They make games with the depth of a childs boardgame. Just grind your way to the cg, get to the point where you cant stand the grind anymore and check the cg. Alibi games in a nutshell.

ty kind uploader

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
machine trans or not doesnt matter for alibi games. They make games with the depth of a childs boardgame. Just grind your way to the cg, get to the point where you cant stand the grind anymore and check the cg. Alibi games in a nutshell.

ty kind uploader
Even the worst story can get even worse by not being properly translated. Machine translation will always dampen the experience of a game. It matters, even for this kind of game. Especially for fetishes that aren't visible in the CGs - like prostitution or incest. Basically every fetish that revolves around the relationship between characters.

Anyway, this doesn't seem to be machine translated. Rather it appears to be a rather poor manual translation. But even that is about 2 trillion times better than MT garbage. Allthough I have to admit, that this game has no story whatsoever.

Last edited:

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
Even the worst story can get even worse by not being properly translated. Machine translation will always dampen the experience of a game. It matters, even for this kind of game. Especially for fetishes that aren't visible in the CGs - like prostitution or incest. Basically every fetish that revolves around the relationship between characters.
but there is no relationship...thats the point. u can raise ur influence on a city by fucking a villager and u get 1 pic with "thats good" or "i like that" or something like that and thats it. Same goes for game over / winning the game scenes. There is no story ;)

Reactions: ponyguy

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
I tried the demo. Give up because I didn't understand anything about the play style...
So do I :( It is a turn based game, with actions and factions, but not enought hint.
try to take as much land as possible in the early turns (move towards ur enemys starting point and block him at crossroads. Its never worth to upgrade a town. take it, defend until you have recruted some villagers (u can also get more men by using the "explore" thing on a city) and beat the enemy by attacking constantly. You won the moment they stop attacking u. items are useless as u dont need to upgrade ur army, u get new anyway. only thing u may want to consider is using a poisened apple on an enemy field (if u got one) or using traps once u have tons of gold.

that beeing said: the cg isnt worth the grind imo.

Last edited:

alcanii

Sep 3, 2017
not sure if the CGs are worth it but the game is challengeing and u get new CGs the deeper u go into the story, its nice for a tiny game!

PatriotBrother

Aug 26, 2016
Does anyone has a full save/guide for the CGs?

I'm missing 12 and 15. Also, can't seem to turn enemies into frogs with Granny. Is it bugged?

xj47

Nov 4, 2017
Does anyone has a full save/guide for the CGs?

I'm missing 12 and 15. Also, can't seem to turn enemies into frogs with Granny. Is it bugged?
I got number 12 but am missing 3, 7, 8, 14, & 15 after finishing all missions.
I'm kind of confused on how to unlock stuff. It doesn't feel like there is a lot of room for choice, you either beat a level or you don't.

Did you do anything unusual to unlock the CGs you have?

The frog thing didn't work for me either. You can use it on your own people to upgrade them so it's not useless, but it doesn't match the description.

P.S.
I also forget how I unlocked #12. I think it was during the Snow White levels, but I've replayed a couple and cant seem to find it.

Reactions: ponyguy

Hiroyuki

Jun 16, 2017
Red Riding Hood:
You can get 2 CG's from losing as Red Riding Hood. (Stage #5 and #1)
1 From Becoming Popular In A Village As Red Riding Hood
1 When You Find Grandma
1 When Snow White finds a hotspring (Stage #9)
2 On Stage #6
(CG 1: Let the Thieves take a village)
(CG 2: Win Stage #6)
1 On Stage #5
(CG 1: Let Curel Knights take a village)
Non-H CG After Winning Final Stage

Snow White:
1 From Losing (Stage #1)
2 From Becoming Popular (Stage #1 and #6)
1 From Beating Stage #3
1 From Beating Stage #7
1 From Beating Stage #9

Unusual:
Become popular in a village with Succubus (To summon Succubus, have 5 SP and click on Snow White's icon, there should be a summon Succubus skill after Stage #7)
Summon Granny (Same summoning as Succubus but use Little Red Riding Hood), then have her be defeated by the enemies.

If you guys want, I can just give you my save file (Though I only have 17/18 CG's). Cheat Engine gold value, at least for me, is 103C0E44

I tried to use Granny to become popular in a village but apparently she gets kicked out for being a hentai.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote