Unity Abandoned Cougar X [Final] [Taboolicious]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
L1EaMV3DxsP5y43xiHuqZLroEhb7qo9Ggo9GIlAhDJ65v8I3lB2jVxXpiAr9tJQg_large_2.jpeg

Overview:
CougarX is a beat'em up/brawler side-scroller intended for an adult audience, based off of comics. Those who are already acquainted with the website’s cast of comic characters may be pleasantly surprised to find some familiar faces.​

Updated: 20/January/2018
Developer:
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
- - - -
shared by @klx

Last edited by a moderator:

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
I played a little, sadly it's too early,i mean the game was just too short and with a LOT of bugs =/
But i hope this continues and grow larger and better because the artist draws awesome milfs!

A0144

Oct 8, 2016
Man this needs to hurry up. I actually don't mind dropping few dollors for this person. This group is awesome.

Also, I believe there is August built out. Actually playable and all.

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
update probably will be today or tomorrow :OhMyGoodness:

Last edited:
Reactions: hornyNyt

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
bump taboolicious uploading new build :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
Here's the march release:
They spawn two waves instead of one. This game is such a disapointment. Definitely cancelling my pledge
the game still dont have scenes iknow but last time i read something about the game the scenes going tobe animated ones like a comic with gifs or something like that and so far

if u wanna try the game here some things u can make for ''help''
-If you happen to detect any bugs/glitches/problems, please fill the bug report here:

-Not only that but if you have any ideas or suggestions we will be more than happy to read every single one, for this you can fill up this form:

--------------------------So whats next?---------------------------
Needless to say we are working hard every single day to bring you a great and fun experience.
-so we are done witht he hard part, from here on is just about ironing the little details
and add the remaining animations (other characters)
-improve the menu a little bit more
once again, many thanks for your support!

Last edited:

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Beat 'em up was a big mistake... Taboolicious should have made a visual novel like Summertime Saga, that's were is the money and we would already have many sex scenes, but well, they choose the hard/original way and now they are making another game ala Castlevania, more simple, but I doubt they will finish it in time!

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
There's a new build if you want wanna update it @TCMS i can't download it right now. Just PM me if you don't have the source.

Wierdo

May 1, 2017
is there any content at all to this game? last year it was 150 MB and took 90 seconds to complete
this time it has 160 MB and it takes 2 Minutes to reach the "Boss" which you cannot interact with in anyway.
almost 3 Years in develpoment and thats it??
whats the point of this game other than a cheap cashgrab?