EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
eiyuu-senki-the-world-conquest-listing-thumb-01-ps3-4nov15.png

Overview:
Set in a world run by powerful nations where heroes battle one another for control, Britannia wishes to unite the world through peace, while the European Union has taken an aggressive stance. The seafaring nation of Vinland thrives on pillaging and plundering, while far to the East, the island country of Zipang is faced with civil war. In the midst of all this Himiko, a ruler in Zipang, seeks to unite the world for the sake of peace. Her ambitions are high but so far she has only seen defeat. One day, while retreating from battle, a mysterious hero falls from the sky and joins Himiko’s cause. The two now set their sights on the war burning around them.​

Title: Eiyu*Senki/Eiyuu*Senki
Original Title: 英雄*戦姫
Aliases: Hero * War Princess
VNDB:
Alternate Version:
Lenght: Long (30 - 50 Hours)
Release Date: 13/09/2013 (Japanese) - 24/10/2017 (Official English)
Developer:
Publishers: & (Japan) - &
Patch/English - (Official English)
Shop:
Censorship: No
Version: JAST USA 1.04 or Fan-Translation 1.7
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Version Differences:

Download
JAST USA: - - - - - -
Fan-Translation: - - -
- - - - -
Extras:
SAVE FILE : - - - - -
JASTUSA 1.4 PATCH: - - - - -

ss_d59c0d93be339762725eee8db7fbb015b0a87756.1920x1080.jpg ss_5926377d714184b2f2e7f077aacfc8bbf181b743.1920x1080.jpg ss_d74318b4efe2fa01d06873894c14d56432037f70.1920x1080.jpg ss_dc37cf8e832c1122755cf81082da8d48d544231d.1920x1080.jpg ss_f385d16a84736ec61eee559503e5500ac3a4bc0d.1920x1080.jpg ss_a5bd0bfb40c3a0f79acd5cdd08f219afdb36e73d.1920x1080.jpg ss_23f2e11bafb7acb0f8d9aa1a620b91ecae122751.1920x1080.jpg ss_6a9d914e775e3433c403ee0c3c4b936c8322c17c.1920x1080.jpg ss_60194a0f7222372f52ff0af3ef6f42cc0b328a4b.1920x1080.jpg eiyu_ero1.jpg Eiyuu-Senki-screen-6.jpg Eiyuu-Senki-screen-2.jpg Eiyuu-Senki-screen-4.jpg Eiyuu-Senki-screen-1.jpg 30024.jpg Untitled.png

Last edited by a moderator:

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
I stopped playing this when it first came out cause the english version was censored. Don't know if this version is the same.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I still regret playing this in it's shitty lacking English version (They cut off many great scenes)..
Putting aside the H-scenes not translated at all (at least in the previous patch. Seems that someone, afterwards, translated them and I didn't know it), the text was definitely enjoyable!

I stopped playing this when it first came out cause the english version was censored. Don't know if this version is the same.
I apologize, but for now I don't know. However, most likely even this one is censored with the mosaic thing (unless of course someone says otherwise), so don't expect a full uncensoring like some of the games published by Mangagamer :/

Reactions: Twistty and Drafox

kir69

May 13, 2017
The JAST i uploaded has no English problems and has no censorship. I'm saying this from the first CG that comes up and about 5 min of playing.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
I recommend the Gold version, this one is like the extreme slapstick version. The hero suffers like Akamatsu Ken MC's.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
The JAST i uploaded has no English problems and has no censorship. I'm saying this from the first CG that comes up and about 5 min of playing.
The upper parts of the female body it's always uncensored! The lower parts, the vagina - and the penis for the man - are what we must verify, if censored or not. The first CG with Himiko and Nobunaga was uncensored (the upper part) even in the Original one c:

EDIT: Seems that this version of the game is Uncensored! I've reached the first H-scene and everything was normal, without the mosaic thing. Enjoy the game c:

Last edited:

somesilentg

Aug 9, 2017
I recommend the Gold version, this one is like the extreme slapstick version. The hero suffers like Akamatsu Ken MC's.
The gold version has a completely different story that has references to this one. It is worth playing this one first.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
The first time I played Eiyuu Senki it was an absolute blast. It had the slickest UI and graphics I've ever experienced from a Japanese H-game at the time (yeah I can read JP) and it was a game that scratched the itch left behind by Sengoku Rance since 2006 (I still can't believe Sengoku Rance is made on year 2006 really - it looked and played nearly 10 years ahead of its time! But that's another story). Point: play Eiyuu Senki. If you can get the Gold version somewhere and you can read JP then play that. It's awesome.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
The gold version has a completely different story that has references to this one. It is worth playing this one first.
Minor references, you don't lose a single thing if you play the Gold version directly, I ended up dropping this VN after 10 hours but played Gold in every difficulty.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Minor references, you don't lose a single thing if you play the Gold version directly, I ended up dropping this VN after 10 hours but played Gold in every difficulty.
What are the difference between this one - clearly standard - and the golden one? Pretty sure that I've played the Gold edition before this one xD

Reactions: Asirmoth

Taoren

Jun 21, 2017
Taken from a thread on Fuwanovel.

So what Gold has new is:
>New characters and new designs for some characters (Like the Protagonist that in my opinion looks far cooler in Gold).
>New synthesis and shop system.
>New battle type (Not used all the time)
>Almost every Heroine getting a sex scene (Around 56 or so characters have H-scenes compared to the first game when roughly half the cast didn't got any scene).
>All heroines get enough screen time (In the original the Japanese characters, Mainly Himiko and Arthur were given more screen time).
>Entirely new soundtrack (Far superior than the original in my opinion)

Also to note that Eiyuu Senki Gold is an alternative version of the original, with a new story.

Edit: Getting this version and comparing it to the version I had previously (fans-translated with bonus content added exclusive PS3/Vita events and their CGs. Also the fanstranslated had the ability to change the difficulty). What I expect to be different is the English script and the JAST version's lack of bonus content that come from other consoles. However I'm assuming the JAST version has a more consistent and maybe more coherent script.

Last edited:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Taken from a thread on Fuwanovel.

So what Gold has new is:

>New characters and new designs for some characters (Like the Protagonist that in my opinion looks far cooler in Gold).

>New synthesis and shop system.

>New battle type (Not used all the time)

>Almost every Heroine getting a sex scene (Around 56 or so characters have H-scenes compared to the first game when roughly half the cast didnt got any scene).

>All heroines get enough screen time (In the original the japanese characters, Mainly Himiko and Arthur were given more schreen time).

>Entirely new soundtrack (Far superior than the original in my opinion)

Also to note that Eiyuu Senki Gold is an alternative version of the original, with a new story.
Ok, probably then I didn't play the Gold edition because:
- As far as I remember, the Hero design was the same as this one and for now, even the Heroine are the same
- Synthesis... shop system... don't think I've ever seen a "Synthesis" system within what I've played :pokerFace:
- Battle type.. as far as I know, it's the same as this one. But I need to see what you/they mean for "New battle type"
- This one is true, sadly. If I remember correctly, in the version that I've played there were a total of 159 CG (or maybe more). Instead here there's only 105 CG
- This I didn't know, I've to play to compare it
- And.. the soundtrack so far, seems the same as what I've played in the past.

In the end, only the fact that the CG were more is the only difference that I found. As for the story, what I've played ends exactly like this, approximately (within spoiler, for obvious reasons):

Reactions: ponyguy

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Ok, probably then I didn't play the Gold edition because:
- As far as I remember, the Hero design was the same as this one and for now, even the Heroine are the same
- Synthesis... shop system... don't think I've ever seen a "Synthesis" system within what I've played :pokerFace:
- Battle type.. as far as I know, it's the same as this one. But I need to see what you/they mean for "New battle type"
- This one is true, sadly. If I remember correctly, in the version that I've played there were a total of 159 CG (or maybe more). Instead here there's only 105 CG
- This I didn't know, I've to play to compare it
- And.. the soundtrack so far, seems the same as what I've played in the past.

In the end, only the fact that the CG were more is the only difference that I found. As for the story, what I've played ends exactly like this, approximately (within spoiler, for obvious reasons):
Eiyuu senki is basically a beta version, though the story is different but everything evolved even the heroines are better, since the creator avoided excessive slapstick in favor of better comedy.
Simply put, Gold is like Eiyuu Senki Alternative edition, different story, more characters and evolved systems.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes