EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
upload_2017-9-28_23-58-5.png

Overview:
It's a RPG series I've been making, using the RPG Maker XP engine, blending RPG elements, exploration and adult content, that mostly focused on Queen Opala, her evil sister Osira and their mother Farah, though the latest entry in the series is branching out ...and most importantly, the games themselves will always be free, even if the actual production process clearly can't be.​

Developer/Publisher: - - -
Censorship: No
Version: 1.0 Golden Edition
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Other games: -
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Extra: - Improve Mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

upload_2017-9-29_0-2-22.png upload_2017-9-29_0-28-25.png upload_2017-9-29_0-30-30.png upload_2017-9-29_0-31-30.png upload_2017-9-29_0-31-56.png

Last edited by a moderator:

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
@Gab

OP moved to game section.
OP slightly changed to fit better with the template

2 mirrors removed because not acceptable

Do you mind add some images on the bottom, please?

Last edited:

Raxle94

Jul 12, 2017
Hey Gab, I've been following your LOQO series for a while! You do some amazing work! I'm looking forward to Origins EP3! :p

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Hey Gab, I've been following your LOQO series for a while! You do some amazing work! I'm looking forward to Origins EP3! :p
Thank you. But please don't misunderstand, I'm doing the post to "advertise" the creator and the game. I do am trying o be as serious as possible to be an official game post tho :p But I'm glad you appreciate my publication work

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
This is one of the best adult RPGs i ever played, fun, good story, humor everywhere, lots of side stuff to do, original art (and you even can choose 3 different types of art at the beggining if i remember right), etc, etc... improved greatly the first release also posted in this forum.
Had lots of fun with this, good memories, thanks.

If u like RPG games, this is your shit, really.

Pickup69

Aug 4, 2017
I Loved this game for a long time now thank for posting it even if I already have it, also thank you for SGEdit I believe I may have misplaced that

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
wow, it feels like years since i played this game.

one of the first adult game i played, this game got good story ( recommended to also play the first one ), fun gameplay, a lot of fap moment..

devilxxx

Donor
Feb 28, 2017
Link for the Mega walkthrough is still wrong href="http:// ..."

May 15, 2017
Hey Gab, just wanted to ask if LOQ II has the ability to load compleated saves and view gallery and full scenes.
Or, can you only get full scenes by playing the game?

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
without doubt the best part of the series. Nice story, nice artwork, good variety of scenes....(except the end, when the giant horsecocks start blocking the whole screen. soo....many...horsecocks....)

ps. first game had too much black screen action and origins...well...c'mon. big boobs are one thing but when u go even far beyond "meet n fuck games"-level of size its not even funny anymore, its just gross ( ' - ')

Last edited:

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
hey cool stuff. question :
if i understand that correctly, this is a 3 episode series. ep1 and 2 are tagged as completed, means 100% done right?
how long are these episodes?
are they short ones? or real fleshed out games?
thanks.

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
hey cool stuff. question :
if i understand that correctly, this is a 3 episode series. ep1 and 2 are tagged as completed, means 100% done right?
how long are these episodes?
are they short ones? or real fleshed out games?
thanks.
It's 3 games Legend of Queen Opala 1, 2 & Origin 2 and Origin where/are released in episodes 1,2 and 3 where each episode includes the previous episode(s).

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
It's 3 games Legend of Queen Opala 1, 2 & Origin 2 and Origin where/are released in episodes 1,2 and 3 where each episode includes the previous episode(s).
alright so LOQO golden edition = completed game.

and LOQO 2 is a game that consists of 3 episodes. but in this upload right here they are all uncluded, so i dont need to download anything extra right? so basically that means its completed too.

so how long are these games? just need to know, shorter than 1 hour, longer than 1 hour? etc

thanks.

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
alright so LOQO golden edition = completed game.

and LOQO 2 is a game that consists of 3 episodes. but in this upload right here they are all uncluded, so i dont need to download anything extra right? so basically that means its completed too.

so how long are these games? just need to know, shorter than 1 hour, longer than 1 hour? etc

thanks.
yea 1 and 2 are completed, and contains everything and they are defiantly over 1 hour of game play..

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes