RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
0xDRtYi.png

Overview:
The story starts off in the world of Runda'almare, where a rift has appeared leading to our world. This isn't uncommon, however do to what happened the last time a rift appeared, the El'wen (Fae race of Runda'almare) are choosing to be cautious. You take the role of Tabitha, a not so normal Fae, who's been tasked with scouting the human world, and examining how they have evolved since the last rift. Though something isn't quite right, and the history books may have been lying about the last human world expedition.​

Updated: 1-Jun-2018
Developer:
Platform: PC
Censorship: None
Language: English
Version: 0.15 Beta 01
Genre
:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

The Scene Replays do not have the new Animation System yet and will Freeze the game when used. So do not use them with this beta.

Download
Win: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Walkthrough v0.14: - Scene Guide Ch. 4: - Wallpaper 4K:
Thanks to @mazariah for the Walkthrough and @Krull for the Wallpaper!

xec0p92t2450oxuosp5lnwk6k.jpg 3d4blhv4u056bm6820rxjc4fs.jpg otrmobkbsa7pdt6kuf6p50ul7.jpg 9wqz58dxqgbkv5yderlmq38jh.jpg qn3sdn5p4nsj3h9qv4oqjk96t.jpg

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
hope for the next version coming out ^^
great game. (damn too much game on patreon i pledged for another and see this one after -_- damn)

Hitman955

Super User
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Changelog ( From his patreon ):

What is new in version 0.4:
BugFixes
-Fixed 2 slides in the Taler/Tabi Scene that didn't display correctly.
-Fixed Choices in Thug scene not tracking properly
-Fixed several instances where Lore items could not be reused
-Fixed some dialogue inconsistency with Mavarn.
-Fixed a few more typos
-Fixed Choices in Yusara/Tabi scene not tracking properly
-Fixed leaving Padrones workshop before trying on the clothes breaking the Main Quest.
-The Futa/TG toggle now works
Changes
-The Castle (Completely redone)
-There is now only 1 conversation bust per actor, this was done to lower the overall file size of the .
-All conversation bust have been remade
-Flavor text for the guards in the castle has been redone. (They may be plotting something)
-Added animation/movie to the Sage/Fiora peep scene
-Dialogue changes to the Finding Avren Side Quest
-Dialogue changes to the final scene of Chapter 1
-The peephole events have been modified slightly
-Maddy had a slight makeover
-Ulcoc had a makeover
-Padrone had a makeover and got a new avatar
-Astal had her clothes changed... sorta.
-Keegan had a slight makeover
-Redid the Caught Naked slides with Keegan
-Redid the Astal Nipslip slides
-Moved a couple lore items to new positions in the town.
-Removed the Tabi/Sage peeping scene (Just wasn't happy with it.)
-Dialogue changes when talking to Sgt Brooks.
-Dialogue changes with Lily after returning from Master Padrone.
-Removed the Screen Tint on day 2 after leaving Padrones (that could strain the eyes something fierce.)
-Added 1 frame to each animation that should smooth them out for those that toggle Movies off.
Additions
-Added a Skip Scene option to the game
-Added a replay option to all movies/animations
-Added a new Quest Journal
-Sgt Brooke has a conversation bust now.
-Avren has a conversation bust now
-Keegan has a conversation bust now
-Added Keena (Keegans )
-Alternate scene in the bath when TG content is turned off.
-Tabitha has various thoughts on the various rooms in the castle on the first time approached.
-Tabitha can now overhear a part of a conversation between the King and Yusara.
-New scene available on day 2 (Hint - Maddy's got a now)
-New backdrops, Fiora's room, Castle Hall Intersection, brothel room, Maddy's Room
Patron Version Additions
-Tabitha's bed has a new option available on Night 2/Day 3
-Added a new peeping quest on day 2 in town.
-Added a sort of scavenger hunt mini quest.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ted

Daddy
Aug 17, 2016
i have to say i m impressed by this game,good story/backstory,choices,best thing 317 mb but a lot of content a lot of games out there have bigger size,less content...will wait for the update.:)

Reactions: Renzon

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
maybe its just me, but i think (for me) the "red button" option make the animation more smooth than the white selection in the demo.
the demo look pretty good for futur progress, i m just a little "what the hell?" about the fps view..... well, maybe it can be interresting when making sex with others, but in solo, its totally useless imho

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
So...what's up with this game?
I mean, it had a Very good start...and then...almost nothing....

Reactions: pingwin

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
he is working on it added a demo animation not long ago hopefully a updated release soon

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Info update:
What I'm working on...
The next portion of the game is coming along and I'll be releasing a small update next Friday(Nov. 4). Originally I had planned to hold off on updating till all of Chapter 2 was complete. However I've recently purchased several new assets for both Daz Studio and RPGMaker that have me wanting to redo several areas.
Rather than make folks wait longer, I've decided to release the first segment of Chapter 2 (Much like how I released Chapter 1 in three segments.) I have a couple people testing that portion now and I'm awaiting their bug reports, before posting it for download.

Reactions: NatsuGG and medhaud

SloppyJohnson

Aug 12, 2016

Version .05b

From Nverjos:
As mentioned earlier in the week I've cut a lot of content from the planned release after having purchased several new assets for RPGMaker and Daz. As such this is a much much smaller update than I'd planned on. I will have a much bigger update out later this month.

This update contains 6-7 new scenes, of which you'll probably only see 2-3 of them. The reason for that, Chapter 2 branches off in several places, with multiple ways to do the main portion, each one containing different scenes and dialogue based on the choices you make and Tabitha's stats.

Known Issues:
Tabitha's Quest Journal is not updating the new quests, so please pay attention to what she says after each part.
Stats/Attributes not updating with choices in Chapter 2. (This is on purpose, I'm still tweaking things.)

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
The narrative somehow is the most compelling Ive seen in a long time, its high above the current so called "standards" of the dumpster fire that is rpgmaker game scene..

ps, is there a 'cheat' room where you can view all the scenes? I dont have the time to do another/multiple playthroughs at the moment :)

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Thanks mate Updating OP new version

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Has anyone been able to continue past the conversation with Eric and Aurora? My game freezes after Aurora tells Tabitha to meet her at her job.

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Let me reply to my own question: the new scenes are very buggy. Don't do things out of order (don't explore), and don't try repeating actions. Chances are you'll break scripts.
Keep lots of separate saves.

Disclaimer: I did start from a save from the previous version.

SloppyJohnson

Aug 12, 2016
Yea, this is one of the few games I will continue to back. Usually its just skipping through a boring story and generally generic characters to see CGs. This is one of the few where I'm interested in the story and for whats being set-up. And fallen, there hasn't been any posts about it on the comments of Nverjos post. When I playthrough it, if I run into the same problems I'll let you know (and the creator). Don't want this game going the way of New Paths.

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes