VN Others Completed Magic Slavery [Kexboy]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
wu8j0MJEy8fh7utmEOk-038nP49k3AJoRjJfjvbaJRcnGjv-zzHAOPSj2IxFSAHw.jpg

Overview:

In the game you will play as two girls: Gabriella Rancher and Suzie Carries, both are students of the magical University.

The main antagonist is called Throdd Loddy, he is blond and skinny and he literally hates Gabriella and Suzie. With the power of some unknown magical artefact, he dominates the girls and uses them according to his own dirty purposes.​

Updated: 2-Jun-2018
Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.6.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads
WIN: - - -
MAC: - - -
LIN: - - -

Thanks @kido

tp620c.jpg VA8CkA.png MxIruE.jpg

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
if i understand good...

we play as both women and we are submitted to an blonde guy who can do everything he want with us ?

i m right ?

Reactions: iamslime

Apr 5, 2017
the nopy link is for demo, and gofile link doesn't work (or there is no link)
so where is 0.17.67 or is that just demo?

NVM I'm Dumb

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
the nopy link is for demo, and gofile link doesn't work (or there is no link)
so where is 0.17.67 or is that just demo?

NVM I'm Dumb
Now if I'm right, it is called demo because is the public version but the only difference from the patreon version is the time of release.

JFur

May 18, 2017
This looks promising, but seems prone to locking up as soon as the two girls are in the first room together, when Gabriela speaks to Suzie. The game freezes and I can't continue.

I'm running a slightly odd setup - I play most windows games within a VMWare virtual machine - so it could be me. Is anyone else getting the same?

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
---------------------------
Magic Slavery Demo.exe - System Error
The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCR110.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.
OK

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
we play as the 2 girls, therefore should at least kinda indetify as them, but the only preview picture that shows an actual perspective is the POV shot from the guy groping both girls....(the second picture where they turn around is probably because they turn around to him, so i think its his perspective aswell)..... games like this make no sense to me.

LostLight

Jun 2, 2017
I guess it's a game where you play and try to resist his control/scheming to break free or just go with the flow and become sex-slaves. <--- Well possible plot I suppose. Maybe after beating it you could "New Game+" as the controller instead.
The creator is just changing the perspective and reversing it.
I honestly prefer the normal one where I'm playing as the mind-controller i.e. "Throdd" but your playing as the controlled not the controller.
Not really sure if I'm gonna give it a try. If I do I'm gonna wait till there is some more content.

Reactions: ShamanLab and Sole

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
After putting the dll (which was already on my computer) into the directory directly:

Magic Slavery Demo.exe - Application Error
The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application.
OK

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes