HTML Abandoned The eWardrobe [v0.6.4] [brickdoorway]

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
screencapture-file-C-Users-Jack-Downloads-The-20eWardrobe-200-3-0-html-1504826289463.png

Overview:
The eWardrobe is set it in the near future, where pretty much everything is the same except most modern homes have a cloud-based electronic closet, which allows them to manage a huge clothing library. You play as the job-hunting Danny Jones, a young man who's spending the summer at his aunt's cottage in a new town. Danny didn't bring any clothing him, and his aunt's eWardrobe thinks he's Sasha, his "partygirl" cousin.

The eWardrobe is currently in its alpha stage, with a few deep storylines and choices that are both cosmetic and plot-changing.

It is free to download, but please do not play unless you're old enough to use erotic entertainment.
Thread Updated: 2019-08-05
Release Date: 2019-05-27
Developer: Brick Doorway
Censorship: None
Version: 0.6.4
Language: English

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download
All: - - - -

Patches:

thanks to @Hones for the links

screencapture-file-C-Users-Jack-Downloads-The-20eWardrobe-200-3-0-html-1504826735800.png screencapture-file-C-Users-Jack-Downloads-The-20eWardrobe-200-3-0-html-1504826762664.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Arts

Sep 12, 2016
Looks like v3.5 was released for patrons today, does anyone have a link? Thanks.
Warning: V 0.3.5 has more sexual content. Things are now ramping up, and if it's not to your tastes then I apologize. It's more oral sex like in 0.3.0, but I didn't feel like jumping into something more would work so soon without Danny getting used to everything first.

Additionally, both of these scenes do not have last minute "stop this" options, so once you've set that sequence of events in motion you can't stop it . I feel like I telegraph both pretty clearly, especially one of them, so they are avoidable. One has implied nonconsent, and is only available on a certain path. I put in an in-game warning to any players who are uncomfortable with that type of content. It's not my intention to upset anyone, so if you find yourself adverse to things like that, I suggest you stay away from gang members and criminals.

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Oh well it seems 3.0 saves wont work with 3.5. Well I kind of expected that anyway.

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
So on this play through I ended up in a different job which had some noticeably different game play. Is their only two job routes convenience store, and restaurant or are their even more?

Normally I stay away from slow transformation stuff but this guy writes really well.

Reactions: beepiss

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
So on this play through I ended up in a different job which had some noticeably different game play. Is their only two job routes convenience store, and restaurant or are their even more?

Normally I stay away from slow transformation stuff but this guy writes really well.
wait how did u get the restaurant i didnt even know that exists

anschwww

May 10, 2017
no, today: (u need an account to read this forum )
I'm sorry, 0.3.5 won't go public until 0.4.0 comes out. I'm aiming at the next update coming out in less than a week, so hopefully that helps?

I hope it's worth the wait! Thank you for being patient, sometimes the idea of disappointing people can be very stressful. I think the extra week to develop will make sense once the update comes out.

brickdoorway

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2017
Hello everyone,

I'm brickdoorway, the creator of The eWardrobe.

First off, I'm glad some of you have enjoyed yourselves. For regular status updates and information, I recommend you visit the TFGamesSite website. I'm not allowed to post links, but there's a discussion thread on there. It's by far the forum I'm most active on, and I try to interact as regularly as I can.

Second, I see that someone's posted the Patreon-only file for my game. For those who don't know, The eWardrobe has a free version and a Patreon version. Every month the Patreon version gets updated, and the previous version goes public. Right now Version 0.3.0 is available for free, while 0.3.5 is available only to my backers. I'm currently putting the finishing touches on 0.4.0; once it's complete I'll be making 0.3.5 available for free.

I was surprised to see that the Patreon version is being shared here. It costs $1.00 to access the Patreon version, and while I understand that not everyone can accommodate that (for various reasons), the paid version is released for free every month anyway. I ask people on other sites to either back $1.00 (although there are more expensive tiers that unlock more than just the updated file) or to be patient and wait for the file to go public, which usually happens the following calendar month.

I'm not opposed to file sharing, nor do I condemn anyone who does it. I hope I don't come off that way! I spend dozens of hours every month working on The eWardrobe, and I'm hoping that some day my work will be popular enough that I can look my S.O. in the eye and tell them, "See, this weird kink I have is going to support our family." That day is probably a long ways off, though. If you'd like to support me, either on Patreon or with an encouraging word over at TFGamesSite, please do! I'd love to interact with you. I won't be coming here again; I don't have a problem with file sharing, as I said. It's just hard as a small-time creator to see websites like F95Zone make money through ads and page views, while my own work is what's helping to generate their revenue. I'm sure my game has barely been a drop in the bucket for them, lol. But when you're at home trying to create something, you never ask yourself, "How will I feel if some website re-posts this work and makes money off of it?" It's a strange concept to wrestle with, although I know file sharing isn't some brand new thing.

I hope some of you come over to chat with me at my Patreon or on the IDGB. I look forward to it! If not, I understand. I likely won't know your thoughts on my game, but hopefully it's been something you've enjoyed.

-brick

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Great work so far Brick. In the end I think you'll make more money off the increased exposure then you'd lose over increased access. Lots of patron supporters use this site as their main way to find new games and talk about them, and almost no one supports a game because they think patron the only way to get it. As for me I'm afraid patron is just not something I can do, if I could just drop a tenner in the old tip jar I would certainly do that as I do like your work. In time I expect your game will pull down something in the $2,000 to $5,000 a month range in like a year or so. Anyway best of luck.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 9 Votes