4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
starting_page_-_invasive_species.PNG

Overview
:
Invasive Species is a CYOA story where you play as the monster. You make decisions on how you will proceed, find ways to become stronger, and ultimately discover who you are and why you are on this world.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-04-13
Release Date: 2020-05-09
Developer: ArmyofRobots - -
Version: 1.0.1
Censorship:
No
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All
: - - -

starting_page_-_invasive_species.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Added a few more links though there in a zip file now.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
The only problem I have with these is I get far too into them.

I have spent far too many hours in games like Corruption of Champions and Trials in Tainted Space trying different choices out.
I know your plight, man. I too, have spent countless hours/days playing both games.

This though, in its current form, can be completed in around a couple of hours, maybe more, maybe less.

Reactions: RChrono and Taz1800

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I know your plight, man. I too, have spent countless hours/days playing both games.

This though, in its current form, can be completed in around a couple of hours, maybe more, maybe less.
Length isn't so much of a problem if the writing is good. I'm always willing to give these kind of games a chance. I do appreciate it when someone can set a scene without pictures and do it well.

Reactions: newfang56

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Length isn't so much of a problem if the writing is good. I'm always willing to give these kind of games a chance. I do appreciate it when someone can set a scene without pictures and do it well.
In my opinion, ArmyofRobots does it pretty well. A few spelling mistakes here and there, but overall, the writing is great.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I will give this a go then.

I'm waiting for the next big content drop for TiTS and the only other one of these I read is Academy of Fetishes so another one to fill some time between drops is more than welcome and the plot on this one sounds different enough to grab my interest.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
I will give this a go then.

I'm waiting for the next big content drop for TiTS and the only other one of these I read is Academy of Fetishes so another one to fill some time between drops is more than welcome and the plot on this one sounds different enough to grab my interest.
Try 'The Allure of Wanton Cove' as well. If you like good writing, that game does it really well.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Try 'The Allure of Wanton Cove' as well. If you like good writing, that game does it really well.

Thanks for pointing that out for me, i'd not heard of that one. Appreciated.

Reactions: Eoin

pcg50

Jul 3, 2017
You probably won't enjoy/appreciate this, then. This is a text-only game.
i am giving it a try since you guys recommended but i hope eventually it gets it's own image \ art . I don't think i would enjoyed T.I.T.S as much without it's art or could read several HTML games with texts walls without couple of images here and there .

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes