3DXMeredian

Amber 3

Jun 25, 2020
Hi does someone know if there is a fix for this game , it is saying the server is down, under DDOS attack I guess ?

ReigningSun

Nov 14, 2020
For starters, Meredian is dead. Has been for a long time now. Even its successor, Pandorium, is dead too. There was a lot of drama involved, and I think there's a 3rd version out there called Intima or something. None of these pirated versions have any players, though. Just pony up the $10/mo and play the official 3dxchat.

Or wait for the original game I'm making, 3XO, to release next year.

Oh also, I think discussion about Meredian and all the other versions isn't allowed on this forum. There was some drama about malware or something. The whole thing's a mess and you're better off just avoiding it. Like I said, the official version of 3dxchat is only $10 a month and its worth it - a lot more players and no malware.

• Haha
Reactions: Vattfr

Amber 3

Jun 25, 2020
Or wait for the original game I'm making, 3XO, to release next year.
Thank-you for the info , Do you have any screen shots or anything from your new game like a preview ? is it like the 3DX game or better graphic's /characters more to the game ?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Oh also, I think discussion about Meredian and all the other versions isn't allowed on this forum. There was some drama about malware or something. The whole thing's a mess and you're better off just avoiding it. Like I said, the official version of 3dxchat is only $10 a month and its worth it - a lot more players and no malware.
It was banned because we do not allow online/multiplayer games, it was tolerated for a while but with time it turned into a shitfest of devs having a pissing contest, throwing accusations, and trying to steal each other's player base.

Reactions: mannanaama

mannanaama

Mar 30, 2019
No, sorry, not yet. We (team of 3) only began work a few months ago. Progress is going well, but I like to make the best first impression so I'm picky about what screenshots to share first. It's pretty much exactly like 3DX but with updated graphics (3DX uses heavily modified Daz Genesis 3, we're using Genesis 8), as well as more content and features.
What happened with the game? :D

bbwilly

May 28, 2018
I joined their discord but have no idea how to proceed from that point. Anymore info would be awesome, thx

Vattfr

May 13, 2019
Today 7 May 2024, Bigger server in order are 3DxMeredian, Match3d and 3dxMidnight, They can have whitelist enabled depending of ddos attacks, For anyone that have money it better to take 3dxchat subscription even if they lazy with update once each 3-6 months.

Reactions: DeepSpace_Potato
Apr 22, 2019
Today 7 May 2024, Bigger server in order are 3DxMeredian, Match3d and 3dxMidnight, They can have whitelist enabled depending of ddos attacks, For anyone that have money it better to take 3dxchat subscription even if they lazy with update once each 3-6 months.
3DX official is indeed cheap for 1 year(under 50$) and those private servers are mostly empty for specific time zones, but Meredian is still the best choice if you don't want to spend money. All in all must be very lucky to find genuine people, as the game is filled with bots, people with several accounts/alts and the neverending drama. That 3XO won't be also released in 10 years I guess.

EDIT:
Well I got curious and checked Meredian again after 1(?) year and they really added lots of new things and it's indeed better than the original game. On that side I applaud them for how they improved it. However the community is still shait, always the same groups, same racial fetish, always the same lack of communication, their discord got also worse and you can't no more look for partners offline, apart reading the same fucking idiots posting "Good morning" every hour like they're boomers at their first experience with a computer. I saw also people using 3-6 avatars at that the same and that's creepy af. No, just no, but can still find some good people if lucky enough, even though it's quite hard.

Last edited: