3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I would do it but he has banned my account, 6 emails and a few of my IPs already
How does he know it's you? Do they put hidden identifiers in the downloads? Or can he tell you're ripping/recording his stuff somehow?

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
How does he know it's you? Do they put hidden identifiers in the downloads? Or can he tell you're ripping/recording his stuff somehow?
I did a mass recording and site rip using bots from my server. It requires you to be logged in or you can’t see anything. So I am sure he could logs of whatever or got an email about heavy usage.

He doesn’t mark his files. I checked for watermarks and anything that would mark it.

dandyel

Jun 22, 2018
I downloaded it through the night (thank god for Mega!).
I already had everything except for Impaled, Doppelganger Alpha, Ra, Skyjacked Absolution and the works in progress.
I also have something not inside the rip, like the short Teasing Dick and 3 Blackjack games (Mrs Doe, Portentia and Meanne).
Also the WIP version of Unsheated, temporarly called Cruel Duel which had a different setting and still no audio.
I don't think I can post it though, as I see I'm not allowed to post links yet.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I downloaded it through the night (thank god for Mega!).
I already had everything except for Impaled, Doppelganger Alpha, Ra, Skyjacked Absolution and the works in progress.
I also have something not inside the rip, like the short Teasing Dick and 3 Blackjack games (Mrs Doe, Portentia and Meanne).
Also the WIP version of Unsheated, temporarly called Cruel Duel which had a different setting and still no audio.
I don't think I can post it though, as I see I'm not allowed to post links yet.
You can post them, it should just go into moderation queue. Worst case, put them all in the text file and attach here with the links. I will take a look but I have to see if I can get around the block.

dandyel

Jun 22, 2018

Overview:
3DGSpot toon rip as of Aug 10 2018​

Updated: 10/Aug/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Language: English
Resolution: 720p
Length: 2-15 minutes
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NOTE: They are 720p on the site but I cant guarantee the quality when its recorded with RTMPsuck + ffmpeg

Installation:

Collection List
Teasing Dick, Monster Baiters Update, Ghosthumper 2 sneak peak and Mr Kerpopple Gets Lucky are listed, but not included in the Mega link (unless they have some other title).
Cram Skul Fourth Period and Gloriously Holy Moly are the same video.
Ok, this is my third post. Now Where I upload Teasing Dick. Mediafire would be ok?

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Teasing Dick, Monster Baiters Update and Ghosthumper 2 sneak peak are listed, but not included in the Mega link (unless they have some other title).
Cram Skul Fourth Period and Gloriously Holy Moly are the same video.
Ok, this is my third post. Now Where I upload Teasing Dick. Mediafire would be ok?
You can post it here and I will do a new collection zip or you can upload separate. You would have to follow the uploading guide.

dandyel

Jun 22, 2018
Poor Dick 1 - Teasing Dick
Format: flv
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Language: English
Resolution: 720p
Length: 3'45"
Genre: teen, teasing, masturbation, squirting

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes