3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

p22

Jun 21, 2017
It's kinda sad that so many stuff they have available at paywall are unfinished movies, which are posted as is.

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
I thought I'd put a link to this;
[Unity] [Completed] Duchess of Blanca Sirena [3DGSpot]

as you can see it's available on here

Reactions: Fed

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Wow, I've scoured the net for years to find all their stuff, and here it is, in one place. I feel kinda badly about not paying for their stuff even though I've like it for so long, but they're on my list, I'll throw a few bones their way eventually =P. Thanks for putting this together in one place @Ryahn, first time I've ever seen such a complete collection of their work!

Reactions: w1nter

2B NieR

Mar 22, 2018
Wait so you recorded the videos from the site? These are not exactly the original files correct?

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Wait so you recorded the videos from the site? These are not exactly the original files correct?
They are recorded directly from the RTMP stream that comes from the original file. You can look up on to rip videos from jwplayer via RTMP.

EDIT: I didnt use a screen capture software. So any audio is direct from the source.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Page_Turner

May 23, 2017
Thanks :D I love these animations, they're so smooth and sexy (even if they are a lil cartoon-ish at times)

Goku420

Jun 17, 2017
So when I tried to unpack the animations from mega all of them got corrupted. Is this normal?

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
So when I tried to unpack the animations from mega all of them got corrupted. Is this normal?
You have to use 7zip due to it being compressed on ultra and a few other tweaks, that only 7z can read (maybe winrar).

BigBoobsPerv

Dec 11, 2017
Can we please have someone post the completed games from 3DGspot. Besides the duchess, the VR cheerleader game, the duchess game for android and some others need to be added.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Can we please have someone post the completed games from 3DGspot. Besides the duchess, the VR cheerleader game, the duchess game for android and some others need to be added.
Do a search before asking.....

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I did. The VR game is nowhere and the android version of Duchess is also nowhere to be found. Besides them it looks as if most of the other stuff is here.
Looks like I wil just cancel my membership then since people are ungrateful and can’t be nice for what they get.

Also if you haven't noticed on how his site works. There are no archives to old material that was released in the past. Unless its on the projects page or store, you wont get it.

nvts

Jul 13, 2017
so if you get a membership, are the videos only streamed from the website or can you download them?

Hiuller

Jul 15, 2017
Thanks for sharing this man :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

Filthy

Jul 29, 2017
Oh boy.. torrent files are zipped i'm not seeding that as i rather keep my files unzipped and consequently the torrent uses space.

Nonetheless, Thank you for the rip!

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes