Seeking 3D renpy games with weird and kinky sex positions

Jul 11, 2020
Hi everyone, I'm looking for 3d rendered renpy games with weird and/or unusual sex positions or fetishes. All I see are very basic, vanilla sex positions and fetishes in the popular renpy games threads and frankly I am disappointed. They're good games, but not enough haha. Can anyone recommend me some games that might fit this category?

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
You need to play the anime or HS games to get the weird sex positions and set ups, most 3DCG creators are usually very tame and Western, which means you will only get the very vanilla stuff, which I despise.

I have now played hundreds of various Western and Eastern style games on this platform and I recommend Waifu Academy (a lot of content, although updates are very slow rn, it has one of my favorite scenes of all time : replacing your stepmom's dildo with your dick through a bathroom wall without her realizing), Twisted World (a newcomer that uses SFM quality sex scenes) and Solvalley School (completed with tons of weird positions/scenarios).
1642856170887.png

I also recommend the NSFW Week series (you need to download episodes individually), Lusty Town (a great park sex scene and a great MC), The Island of Oblaton (a lot of content for an in game day), Restore her Career (forceful MC) and if there's one Western style game I can recommend of the top of my head, it's Dark Neighborhood (heavy focus on incest though, if you mind that).

1642856022977.png

Jul 11, 2020
You need to play the anime or HS games to get the weird sex positions and set ups, most 3DCG creators are usually very tame and Western, which means you will only get the very vanilla stuff, which I despise.

I have now played hundreds of various Western and Eastern style games on this platform and I recommend Waifu Academy (a lot of content, although updates are very slow rn, it has one of my favorite scenes of all time : replacing your stepmom's dildo with your dick through a bathroom wall without her realizing), Twisted World (a newcomer that uses SFM quality sex scenes) and Solvalley School (completed with tons of weird positions/scenarios).
View attachment 1610285

I also recommend the NSFW Week series (you need to download episodes individually), Lusty Town (a great park sex scene and a great MC), The Island of Oblaton (a lot of content for an in game day), Restore her Career (forceful MC) and if there's one Western style game I can recommend of the top of my head, it's Dark Neighborhood (heavy focus on incest though, if you mind that).

View attachment 1610282
hey thanks a lot! Im pretty new despite having 200gb worth of stuff but unfortunately i am also in the position where im into a lot of weird positions which are gems..thanks again.

Jul 11, 2020

View attachment 1610285

View attachment 1610282
sorry, by the way, what do you mean by HS games?