3d-Load fucked up or have i got malware?

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
Now when i try to download anything from 3d-Load.net i get this WARNING page from my router that says that this site is not trusty and it contains malware.
aporasal.net tries to load every time.
is it a problem with 3D Load or have i got malware on my computer?
if so does anyone know how to get rid of the crap?

i mean i have got these popup pages before that says after 5 seconds just to skip this AD.
but those pages doesnt even load now
just got stucked at the router warning page.

Last edited:

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
aporasal.net tries to load every time.
It's how it's supposed to works. The page is the way to monetize the site and so cover the costs.

i mean i have got these popup pages before that says after 5 seconds just to skip this AD.
but those pages doesnt even load now
just got stucked at the router warning page.
It's your router configuration that have to be changed.

But honestly, a router that decide for you isn't a good router. I totally understand such feature at software level, like in a browser by example ; at least as long as it can be disabled. It effectively add a layer of security, and at anytime you can overpass it if you want, using another browser at worse.
But hardware should only rely on the user configuration and not make decision on its own. Especially if it's according to information coming from an external source, and based on criteria that you probably don't even know, and even less control. It's like having a door that would accept to be opened only if the visitor successfully pass a facial recognition. Who can enter your home would be decided by someone that isn't you, what is totally ridiculous and have really strong moral implications ; "oh, the visitor is black/asian/look gay/whatever, I'll protect the owner of this house by refusing to be opened".

Reactions: rev2020

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
Thanks man i check it out.

Edit: that one was easy
i just had to disable the AiProtection (Asus Router here)

Network 34 Games

Developer of The Accidental Master
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2019
same issue has come back again, only with a different short URL site this time