• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Identify 3D Dungeon BDSM game

Lord_Mex

Feb 9, 2023
Hello, once again I am trying to find the name of a Game that I once played.

- It was a 3d game where you had a BDSM dungeon but the game was already abandoned (pretty sure)
- It had 2 standard scenarios pre installed with one of them being captured by a alien and the other where you had a dungeon with 2 girls.
- It had a lot of toys also some machinery like a pillory and a crane thingy
- You play a character in first person and you can talk with the girls through the chat
- It felt a bit weird to play from the gamplay aspect because you had to do everything yourself like aiming swinging and stuff because you were a 3d models and the girls and you had no button prompt for any action just the moving of your mouse.

I know the description isnt too great but it was a solid game and the only one of its kind I could find. Also if it helps it had some ideas in the UI showing like different characters but you could only play one and almost all the scenarios where greyed out atleast in the version I could find. Also one could tell that normaly there would be scenarios where you seduce these girls first before they even join your dungeon but only the sandbox was developed as far as I know.

Thanks for reading this trough if you have any Idea just post it if its a similiar kind of game I would also appreceate you just posting it!