3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
00isbackf92c8[1].png
Overview:
In this game you'll be so free to go and to do what you want (with some limits, during the day you must stay on the beach, you're a lifeguard...but there is so much different place to stay on the beach)
Every episode will have 1 mission you'll discover playing. when you complete the mission the episode will end, at the end you'll know if you complete the other secondary mission and how your stats with the girls.
some option will be able before you reach some result, some girls while be in some place only before you reach the right stats with them... also for the girl that you can call in the evening (not too much in this episodes but with the develop of the story you'll have a better agenda...)
so... the king is back​

Game Info:
Updated
: 19/12-2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: non
Version: 0.8
Language: english
Genre: click and point, straight, dating sim

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -
Episode 1 to 7: - - - -
Thx @ Anonymus

Sex Scene CGPack 1,2,3:
Sex Scene CGPack 4,5:
Sex Scene CGPack 6,7,8:

1 (1).png 47919050_king-2.jpg 47919048_3.png 47919047_2.png 47919045_03.jpg 46143859_king-5.jpg 46143856_king-2.jpg 46143855_king-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

jtc

Jul 1, 2017
Random thoughts...

The game seems pretty buggy (save slot #2 doesn't work, loading it freezes the game) and slow, but I finished it anyway.

The graphics are okay and the sex scenes decent but not great. All of them basically end the same way, where's the variation? Would have liked to see stuff like anal/internal ejaculation/creampies thrown into the mix.

Also, anyone find a solo sex scene with Jessie? That final part of the game seemed rather buggy so I'm not sure if one exists, all I managed to do is get the foursome with Jessie, Reeva and Oliver..

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
The Framerate is horrific, even worse than the twist. How come?
I didn't finish the version because of that, but i wouldn't recommend it anyway.
That is likely due to your system hardware. Unity games require a little more power, and have more graphic features than a lot of the other games posted here.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
How does this relate to King of the beach? Was that TKOTB 0.5 the complete episode 1? Is this that plus parts of episode 2?

Reactions: Root228

Mrbrown1373

Jan 25, 2017
That is likely due to your system hardware. Unity games require a little more power, and have more graphic features than a lot of the other games posted here.
Yeah you better have a fairly powerful machine. The script was spelling out at about 1 letter every 2 seconds for me. Had to control/alt/delete out and it was at 99% disk usage. And that was with no other programs open. I have never had this problem with any other unity game before.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Yeah you better have a fairly powerful machine. The script was spelling out at about 1 letter every 2 seconds for me. Had to control/alt/delete out and it was at 99% disk usage. And that was with no other programs open. I have never had this problem with any other unity game before.
Sounds like its not rendering from a GPU. If you have a notebook with dual graphics, it might not be swapping to the correct graphics card. It could be driver related, or a game bug.

U

User_10739

Haven't played this one yet but TKOTB ran slow as hell on my I5 gaming pc with 12gb ram & 2 gb vid card.

ays

Jul 1, 2017
if some great soul post a walkthrough my happiness would know no boundries

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I can run this on my pc easy my laptop it lags like shit. I know about Unity I usually set up Steam In-Homestreaming for games like the Twist. This game when I played before had no animation but runs like shit. Yet Something Unlimited ran like a charm on my shitty laptop lol.

U

User_10739

Stupid game. You get 3 responses pick the first, get insulted, pick the second, get belittled, pick the third, get berated, sleep alone, repeat...

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Stupid game. You get 3 responses pick the first, get insulted, pick the second, get belittled, pick the third, get berated, sleep alone, repeat...
if you play with the beach girl, yes, she is a total beach and just want to fuck the black men.
other girls is like i have say, pick "chat" until they say they have nothing else todo, then pick flirt 4-5 times and then sex when they are in another places

the whole game is like that, as for no, my guy always sleep alone but fuck all the girls lol

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes