5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
flashplayer_30_sa_2018-08-26_18-20-19.png
Overview:

As a rescuer, your job is to save people in the monster dimension. After that, they will leave with you in your mention until they can go back to where they belong. Unfortunately for them, for unknown reasons they can't be sent back home and will have to live with you for longer than expected.
Buy or find the best equipment to defeat monsters and save the girls. Tame the monsters and they will help you. Take care of the girls and of your monsters to make the game more enjoyable.
Updated: 17/9/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 1.0b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Extra (foraged by @Gab and provided by user posts):

Note: Flash Player included with the download
Download: - - -

BHRDKOT.png UOATs99.png flashplayer_30_sa_2018-08-26_18-27-40.png flashplayer_30_sa_2018-08-26_18-29-36.png dKMGguc.png flashplayer_30_sa_2018-08-26_18-26-53.png

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Man, it's been years since I played one of these tile games. This is pretty fun. What a neat idea for an H-game. And the art's great too.

Reactions: Grt3r

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
I really dug that the dev fessed up and closed their patreon after they finished their previous project instead of just collecting cheese for funsies. So, their back at it with a team this time? Great! I enjoyed the last project.

sansusername

May 4, 2017
i'm hoping this one turns out as good as the first game, but this demo (even though I actually requested it) isn't worth much right now.

D

Deleted member 51206

ooohhh pok is making a new game +1. seems like the first game was a "testing the water and honing skills"project and this is himn trying for reals. ill prob wait with playing it until its like version 0.0.3 or smthng

Zenathos815

Jul 26, 2017
I was able to download file. Might be the custom flash I have that won't play it but it doesn't seem to wanna play, the NG link also starts dialogue for me then repeats over and over might just be me tho

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
I was able to download file. Might be the custom flash I have that won't play it but it doesn't seem to wanna play, the NG link also starts dialogue for me then repeats over and over might just be me tho
I am currently having the same issues. I'm a Macfag so that could be part of the problem.

Update, It takes like 15 minutes to load the game on newgrounds.... downloading it gets a .swf file but my computer won't run it (same for the download using a .html to run the .swf)

Last edited:

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
I'm a Macfag so that could be part of the problem. ... downloading it gets a .swf file but my computer won't run it (same for the download using a .html to run the .swf)
Moon, I think I mentioned it already in SimBro thread. You may need the 'stand alone' variant of Flash player called 'Projector'. Get it e.g. directly from from Adobe's debug downloads. Drop .swf onto app to run it. Hope this helps. ;)

Reactions: rekon2 and ponyguy
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes