Seeking 2D/3D Games based in real animes

_Glam_

Jan 19, 2021
Hey Guys. I would like recommendations for 2D/3D games based in real animes. For example the game of To Love Ru which is incredible. It can be any anime, but I would be happy if you have good games of Sword Art Online, Naruto, Shokugeki no Soma or Code Geass

Reactions: An Ace Among Men

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
What's the To Love Ru game? I love the series and want to play the game.
They're probably talking about the games, none here as they're Japanese only. For anime games like those also look for TOFU SOFT again not here, and seismic which do have a few here.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
They're probably talking about the games, none here as they're Japanese only. For anime games like those also look for TOFU SOFT again not here, and seismic which do have a few here.
Oh, I thought it was a free visual novel game like Amity Park, Jikage, Kunoichi Training and such.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Oh, I thought it was a free visual novel game like Amity Park, Jikage, Kunoichi Training and such.
If you look though the thread linked to the word probably, there's some ways to find and get them. But downloads might not be fast like you get with the file hosts used here, unless you use torrents.

For games here try looking though games with the parody tag.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
If you look though the thread linked to the word probably, there's some ways to find and get them. But downloads might not be fast like you get with the file hosts used here, unless you use torrents.

For games here try looking though games with the parody tag.
Thanks. I'm new to all this visual novel stuff except Amity Park which I found by chance/luck. If I'm going to play one, I want it to be based on shows and characters I know like those.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
Mar 21, 2018
i may be a little late but theres the saberfish games. though they may be in japanese only. they have few uniques that either only they have done or very few have done. for example a infinite stratos game and a shougeki no soma game