Unity Completed 2Bae [SFMFuntime]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Short and simple description. Just recently got the BECOME AS GODS edition, so I'm glad to spend more time with 2B~.

Reactions: CimLover

KaiserKei

Jun 24, 2017
Is anybody else having massive amounts of lag? I know Unity can do that sometimes, but this is unplayable. T.T Is there a fix? Please tell me there's a fix.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
The Neir series is a sequel/spinoff of the Drakengard series. Drakengard is more hard fantasy though- you fly around on dragons and stuff. It gets weird though.
So these aren't just spiritual successors or something? Assuming there are only 3 Drakengard games, then I've played all 3. But I abandoned the 3rd game when I learned it becomes a rhythm game at the end.

EDIT: Never mind. Someone else posted a time line. Interesting though. I had no idea.

Maataras1

Nov 16, 2016
So these aren't just spiritual successors or something? Assuming there are only 3 Drakengard games, then I've played all 3. But I abandoned the 3rd game when I learned it becomes a rhythm game at the end.

EDIT: Never mind. Someone else posted a time line. Interesting though. I had no idea.
I put how the two series tie together in spoilers below, just in case nobody's played it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Saafi05

shadowskill11

Oct 23, 2017
Please. I can play every other game at Ultra without Fps drops and crashes, but with Nier I had to install so many mods and that wasn't even enough.
Sucks for you. My i7, 32 GB of RAM, NvMD HD, and GTX 1080 played it maxed out in 1440p no problem.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I love how people always, always, always come into a thread when people talk about a broken game saying how well it played for them like it was someone else with the issue.

Problem is, it was widely known to be broken. It didn't play at certain resolutions and anyone saying they played it at 4k is flat out lying because 4k resized down 900p automatically, it wasn't available.

Cutscenes were locked to 30fps and lagged and it was incompatible with AMD GPU's causing a ton of crashes and NVIDIA had to update their drivers to work.

Simply put, anyone saying they ran the game perfectly within the first 8 or so months of the games life is talking steaming piles of bullshit.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I recommend you play Deus Ex instead of either one.

BAD SHIT GOING DOWN AT THE 'TON BRO.

• Haha
Reactions: monkisuma

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Well that sucks, only one option each and only one cum option too. Potential denied.

user321

Jul 26, 2018
Soon as I launch the game it sends data to:
229.52.241.35.bc.googleusercontent.com
53.26.241.35.bc.googleusercontent.com

Can anyone explain that?

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes