4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
vwa_title_3.png

Overview:
"I wanted to make a fantasy game with a tomboyish protagonist who gets thrown into a quest, and discovers her sexuality along the way. Make no mistake though, this will be a hardcore corruption game".​

Updated: 23-Sep-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.5.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-logs:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - -
Linux: - -
Other: COMPRESSED

Extras: - CG RIP -
LQ CG

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

scene_bath_intro_7.png event_barmaid_skirtlift_6.png scene_freja_lesbian_2_8.png scene_magic_shop_5_15b.png scene_nudist_gangbang_1.png
scene_ramonsex_1_14.png scene_sewer_sleep_anal_10.png scene_sewer_sleep_bj_5.png scene_sewer_sleep_bj_7.png qe7Iday.jpg

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
played it.
not bad game. still i think it have something very very bad in it, is the fact we can see everything the guy (forget his name) think about astrid and wait from her. thats completly broke the game like an big spoil to me.

but this game is good for now

Reactions: Roquen and kylexy55

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Nice, a very promising start. There's choices everywhere and they actually influence shit. (Unlike certain other games)
You can play the MC as a naive girl, but still not a bimbo or you can play her as a strong woman, that doesn't really listen to others at all.

Also you can sequence-break the game pretty early on.

Reactions: Guru142

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Just not digging this...it's well written and all but I can't help but compare it to Valentina. This hasn't grabbed me in the same way.

Reactions: knight2000

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
I really like valentina's story and that alone made me test out this game, I liked the characters and as far as I could see it's well done and fun to play, even played twice to see how the other path would be, thanks for the find!

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Guys, before you post a thread, make sure it's complaint with our rules. The title is missing quite a few things ;) Fixed

junkanon

Aug 13, 2016
The dev made the demo with the new, longer hair that won the poll and reposted the links:

Also, he fixed the following bugs in this version:

He said that he expects to release the next update in early June, btw.

Reactions: jonny meatballs

pootin

Aug 24, 2016
"I wanted to make a fantasy game with a tomboyish protagonist ... and discovers her sexuality along the way.​
in pre-patreon times means such a statement: its just a programming test and will get abandoned after a short time. ;)

Nice, a very promising start. There's choices everywhere and they actually influence shit. (Unlike certain other games)

You can play the MC as a naive girl, but still not a bimbo or you can play her as a strong woman, that doesn't really listen to others at all.
yes its promising. but alot of games start like this.
i am pretty sure that the patreon-train will make the dev to get rid off the idea of a strong woman.
would be highly surprised if the mc dont become (after 3 updates) a half-bimbonized cockseeker, regardless of choices.

Last edited:

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
he didnt fix the sertain battle scenes against slimes when they attack the game crashes becausse of the Growl.png or something

failed to load: Img/animations/Howl.png

Last edited:

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
he didnt fix the sertain battle scenes against slimes when they attack the game crashes becausse of the Growl.png or something
I don't think he's aware of that, I've checked his patreon and did not see any mention to this problem.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
ok he fixed the howl.png appearentlyi had that crash when i had the shorter hair version aka first demo

madao

Jun 1, 2017
Really like this game so far, shows a lot of promise. Hopefully, he keeps going and finish it. Would hate to see yet another good game get abandoned.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes