Others Abandoned Sheperd Of Hybria [v0.11] [PinkPixel]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DragonL

Dragon Person
Sep 14, 2016
sfhJGS8.png
Overview:
We're Pink Pixel Games, a small dev team dedicated to creating erotic games that are not only titillating, but that are also fun to play. Our current project is Shepherd of Hybria, a monster capture eroRPG with planned features including anime-style character design, an expansive bestiary of cute and capturable beastgirls, beastgirl evolution trees, fully animated sex scenes, and integrated dating sim gameplay

Story
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 21/01/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.11
Language: English
Genre: Rpg, battle-system, Monster girls, 2D-art

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

ImSecM2.png 3.png 5.png 6.png

hansz

Apr 20, 2017
Actually, there are some scenes, but you'll need lust to find them. Once you get lust enough, there will be some places where you can watch the sex scenes.

Reactions: n4n15

stone46

Dec 2, 2016
the snake girls thing scene is in the next area at the field of flowers

the cat chick scene is in the same area as the fawness, head right to the tall grass with a rectangle cut out of it.

anschwww

May 10, 2017

Here it is.

TacticallySuperior

Jun 21, 2017
This is actually a really neat game! Love the whole Pokemon-esque gameplay, and the animations are actually pretty good too! Shame its so short though.

rockd

Jul 31, 2017
Not much content, but a pretty nice game so far. Could turn out great. The control scheme is a little inconvenient though.

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
to all who fapped did you also contemplate having sexual relations with a caterpillar full well knowing the internet and the legion that back it up sexualize loli dragons and mother and loli earth

Priestie

Oct 24, 2017
so... how do you select anything? enter doesnt work, mouse doesnt work... only up and down on menu and then you cant even select anything.

PinkPixel

Dec 7, 2017
Hey guys. I'm the artist/animator/writer for Shepherd of Hybria. Didn't even know this thread existed tbh, because Shepherd is misspelled in the title so it didn't show up in searches. Lol.

Tried to get an official thread going a few updates ago but it was rejected for lack of content. I suppose I'll just post here in the meantime. Glad to see some people are playing the game! I'm very open to suggestions and want as much feedback as possible, so hit me with whatever.

revv13

Apr 14, 2018
well i suppose the question i got rn is, is this still being updated or worked on? Cuz tbh im lovin the art lol

PinkPixel

Dec 7, 2017
well i suppose the question i got rn is, is this still being updated or worked on? Cuz tbh im lovin the art lol
Glad you like the art! We are on a bit of a pause right now. We worked for about a year on the game without gaining much support, which doesn't do wonders for motivation. That being said, we've got an entire plot planned out, a handful of unreleased beastgirl designs, and we'd like to finish the game when possible. It'll just probably take awhile.

Fox88

Jul 7, 2018
We need to tell the creator of the game tell him need play a Pokemon sex creator game

obake

Oct 4, 2017
patreon link under review!
like the game so far!
will be disappointed if the game is abandoned!
it is one of those rarely good games that get abandoned is the feeling I'm getting from this!

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote