4.70 star(s) 15 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
BlogBanner2.gif
Overview:
"Unable to travel freely, young, hopeless people are confined to Mega Cities, commonly falling into casual substance abuse to wake around ever-changing contracts."​

Updated: 2022-08-08
Developer/Publisher: |
Censorship: No
Version: 1.2a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download
Windows(v1.0.4):
- - - -
Linux(v1.0.4): - -
Mac(v1.0.4): - - - -

Demo v1.2a
Windows:
- - - -

Extra:

3.jpg 5.jpg 2.jpg 4.jpg H1 - Copy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Any way to do the up and down game? Get about halfway up the bar and it becomes impossible.

Last edited:

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Any way to do the jerking off game? Get about half way up the bar and it becomes impossible.
So I guess the games "inspiration" doesn't quite do it? The scenes must go to wierd places partway though then. LOL

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
Anyone know how to reach the consensual route mentioned in the changelog?

EDIT: Nevermind, I think I've found everything now.

Last edited:

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
Walkthrough would be appreciated, totally lost here.
Basically what you do when your boss uses the toy in the bathroom is the main thing that changes what route you go on.

-If you watch then leave when given the choice you get the consensual scenes.
-If you watch/masturbate you can blackmail her using the file she sent you by mistake (rename + hide) or the files on her computer (when she gives you the code for the coffee machine just go on her computer instead).
-You can also drug her when she asks you for coffee by mixing the pill on your desk with coffee. (use the pill on it when it's still on the coffee machine)
-You can fuck Cybil's (coworker) tits if you Blackmail your boss for a promotion and go see her after.

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
Basically what you do when your boss uses the toy in the bathroom is the main thing that changes what route you go on.

-If you watch/masturbate you can blackmail her using the file she sent you by mistake (rename + hide) or the files on her computer (when she gives you the code for the coffee machine just go on her computer instead).
-You can also drug her when she asks you for coffee by mixing the pill on your desk with coffee. (use the pill on it when it's still on the coffee machine)
-You can fuck Cybil's (coworker) tits if you Blackmail your boss for a promotion and go see her after.
I got the file, am I supposed to use something to see her in the bathroom? Tried moving the chair to a couple of places, am I just supposed to listen in for a while in the other stall?

stone46

Dec 2, 2016
how in the hell are yall managing to beet the up/down minigame? can make to half before it just wont go anymore.

Aug 5, 2016

How can I get the boss to ask for coffee?

EDIT:
I got the file, am I supposed to use something to see her in the bathroom? Tried moving the chair to a couple of places, am I just supposed to listen in for a while in the other stall?
Put the chair outside the the restroom, by the small corridor behind it. If you cant get the chair yet, go to the place I told you and press ENTER to investigate the vent.

EDIT2:
how in the hell are yall managing to beet the up/down minigame? can make to half before it just wont go anymore.
I just kept pressing up and down using one hand really fast.

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
The best way I've found to do it is to place your fingers so that the finger that press the down arrow is closer than the finger that hits the up arrow and then just hit both of them fast.

The game should register it as down, up, down, up...

Last edited:

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
Is there an actual consensual scene or is it just jacking it to her tits?
You can get a titjob too.

Apparently there's going to be a lot more in the full game, the dev commented on it on his blog:

Last edited:
Aug 24, 2016
I really dig the aesthetic of this game in its intro, the cyberpunk vibe.

Feels really nice when a dev puts in a bit of world-building to go along with the game.

4.70 star(s) 15 Votes