4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SawYerTitties

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2019
Hello.

The summary and samples made me come. And the result is correct for a first release.

The worldbuilding is limited but fitting.
The characters are few, different and could be described better.
The plot is simple and easy to follow.
The photos/gifs are well chosen.

Once we understand how it works, the game is amusing. There's something for the roomate, the MC and even together.
The presentation is a little simple and lack of originality. The color for each character is nice (maybe a more neutral one for the MC). The images are always stuck on the left.
The computer game is simple and fun. The reward isn't varied enough though.

Some remarks :
The talk option, after the first time, becomes useless (+1 2 more times but no conversation).
The only way to know we need to buy a camera to start filming is with the left button (there's nothing in her room). Furthermore, there's no indication that other items are necessary nor when (we can buy everything together but we won't have enough for the first rent).
Tinder should only be avalaible when the MC create his Onlyfan since the girls participate in it. Plus, the 2 events are available in different locations (one in our room and one in the hallway) only once (there could be more the more we meet). There should be an option to refuse once or definitely (because the first time, we don't know how it works and I was like an idiot for having no one later because I thought it was just making us see the next one).
For Ubereats, there should be different delivery locations, traffic situations (accident, traffic jam, roadworks...), number of guests and dishes to justify the salary. It could unlock sexy scenes with clients aware of our other activity. Also, View attachment 2704084 what does that even mean?
Is Lulu able to use her energies left if you work on your own? Another one is how is Lulu supposed to participate in the rent (outside offering her help) if we don't know anything about her gains (we receive nothing either for participating)?
Is openness used only for Lulu or for other characters as well? If it's the later, it increases too easily (we're nearly an exhibitionnist in the end of this release).
Browse the web is useless after finding Lulu's Onlyfans profile (and triggering an event). You could use it to make us know we should buy the other sexual items for example.
The bathroom too outside an event.
Why isn't there another room to at least eat? We could do it in our bedroom but there's always a room in common in a share appartment.
There's no store clerk (for future sexy scenes) nor an image for the items (it's not necessary but I didn't even know what an hitachi was before seeing a scene with it...).
We can phone our parents for the rent but does it have a consequence story wise?

You want ideas but how far are you willing to go : stripping, group sex, gay, bi, trans, lesbian, outdoor, violence, uniforms, locations? What kind of kinks (soft, hardcore)? At least more with Lulu and the other girls.

Good continuation.
Thank you for this, I'll try to answer all your questions.
-I'm adding more to the story slowly, so that the first few talk options add to the story.
-This scene mentions needing to buy a camera, however i will make it more noticable
scene.PNG
-I'll make a scene that mentions the other items, that is a good idea.
-The 2 Tinder events are just random events, there is only 1 scene for the MC for his OnlyFans as of right now. Eventually I will make it so you can use Tinder to find girls to film with, but yeah right now they are just 1 scene "dates". The "dates" have a little variation depending on your openness, but for future Tinder girls you'll have to see them a few times to unlock more.
-Thats a good idea, i'll play around with it for UberEats. The A$10.08 literally means nothing its just a picture.
-Right now Lulu doesn't use her extra energy, but I can definitely add that. I will be adding a way that Lulu contributes to rent other then just the "help" scene.
-The openness stat might change.
-All the rest are good ideas, I plan to add more rooms to the apartment and more NPCs for the city.
-I can definitely add some pictures for the items, It was my fault assuming everyone would know what they are.
-Eventually phoning your parents will have a consequence, but for right now i put it in as a way to get passed paying rent so people can experience the game without having to worry about the money right away.

I'm open to adding most kinks, just nothing illegal and no violence.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Thanks for the answers.

-This scene mentions needing to buy a camera, however i will make it more noticable
View attachment 2705385
Sorry about that. I saw that event several times but didn't realize it. And now I feel like an idiot :oops:.

-I can definitely add some pictures for the items, It was my fault assuming everyone would know what they are.
Well, I saw them before but didn't know their name.

I'm open to adding most kinks, just nothing illegal and no violence.
As a bi man, I'm always interested in games having more variety, whether as another roomate or a NPC, though I don't want to make you add something you're not comfortable with and regret it later.
I liked Lulu's gif in which she wears the headband (though it's to make us know she has less energy...). She is cute with it.
As for kinks :
some blindfold play (with the other one licking everywhere);
some food play (whipped cream on dick or tits, champagne in the navel);
some preliminaries and foreplay;
bi scenes but with everybody participating (the third one not passive and watching the other two having sex).

Good continuation.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
21stCentury-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: cokesmoke23

hero12348

Dec 9, 2021
After the first time paying rent in the new house you somehow get thrown back into the old house. Seems like a bug

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote