omni5

Dec 1, 2018
So I was really enjoying this game. I played it a lot and read most of it. I have to say, im not a fan of the excessive amount of reading involved on female clothes and makeup though, I know a lot of guys are into that fetish though so I'm not going to say anything bad about it.
Other than that, it was one of my only complaints. The writing was great and involving, well, to be fair the mc was pretty annoying and cursed a lot, but I really enjoyed the playthrough and had very high hopes.

Unfortunately I was pretty disappointed with the sudden ending. We have all these promises of future work but then it just ends after literally the first day. I mean don't get me wrong, the work scene was great, but thats why I wanted to see more.

Maybe its just a fetish thing because I really wanted to see more of the humiliation and rapes but instead we only get to see three scenes. Two are about one paragraph long and one of them requires you to basically be willing.

Anyway what im saying is I am hoping there will be more soon. Then again maybe this creator is too laser focused on clothes and makeup to do the kinky sex stuff.

Oh, also, I was rather disappointed at how little the choices actually affect the game. I mean after a big quiz like that I was expecting a lot of variables, but instead it seems the entire game is on a one track railroad with the only deviation being your first day of work, and then back on the railroad to a very sudden and unexpected ending. I mean it just asks you a rather typical choice and then bam game over.

Reactions: DJD

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
I can't believe the game managed to make me ragequit. I am not good with the keyboard for writing english words and that secretary minigame made me fucking lose my mind.

I have trouble writing shit in my mother tongue without going back on it 90% of the time even when I'm copying, so when it's in another language it just made me mad.

(For exemple, I mistyped and used the "Back" key about 24 times writing this paragraph...)

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I can't believe the game managed to make me ragequit. I am not good with the keyboard for writing english words and that secretary minigame made me fucking lose my mind.

I have trouble writing shit in my mother tongue without going back on it 90% of the time even when I'm copying, so when it's in another language it just made me mad.

(For exemple, I mistyped and used the "Back" key about 24 times writing this paragraph...)
Here just use this (place it in your 2037 Almost Ready, Inc overwriting the old one or just rename it),
I've added a link to the typing mini-game to jump straight to the end passage without typing.

If you want to pass the test, on the title screen before you start select,
cheats > enable cheats > Training 3 passed
then when taking the typing test just click finished.
If you wish to fail the test then don't select the cheat (Training 3 passed) and just click finished during the typing test.

Aug 13, 2018
With the exception of eWardrobe and maybe Perverted Education, are there any games like this but with less angst? I really dig the themes of this, but it's really difficult for me to enjoy this while all the characters seem to be so awfully unlikable.

Reactions: Interestedpartyboi