• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
In hindsight, this was not a good idea...

New decade, new problems. Or is it old problems reaching a new climax?
We have expectations, dreams, desires, hopes, regrets and fears. A maelstrom of emotions as we head into the unknown, yet subconsciously wishing it remain the same - for the relative safety of experience.
Yet we forget, the world is everchanging on a more personal, individual level - though remains an almost static facade of biological loopy-loops.
But enough of the fancy words, what this thread is about isn't that. It is not about the philosophical, the metaphysical or the transcendent - no, it is about a very simple thing: Are you ready?
This self-imposed barrier - checkpoint of both a finish and starting line - creates an unseen pressure of momentarily, at least for this period of time, excelling beyond one's current stand.
We want to do better, we need to do more - or at the very least, keep at this level of the same.
Yet is it truly necessary? Do we really want to achieve these possibly unreasonable goals? Or is it the pressure guiding us forward, influencing our decisions - only to sparkle into nothingness as soon as that first step is taken?
I won't bore you with more of this nonsense. It was never really the subject at hand, nor what i was looking for in posting it.
No, this is merely an attempt. A foolish one, at that. An attempt to create something that will ease me into the lul of sleep, That will allow me to unwind then relieve itself from my thoughts as if an ephemeral dream.
Yet will it do so? Somehow, i doubt it.

In hindsight, this was not a good idea... Yet here we are.

215303j

The answer to all your problems:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
My New Year's resolution for 2020: to play fewer sex games.
playing FEWER SEX GAMES!
tarsier-gif-1.gif
Okay, I'm gonna lose some weight...