• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

2 Game Ideas but dunno if I'll ever make them

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
Hi, I retired from making +18 games and, due to my work, dunno if I'll start again... anyway...

this thread is for spread my madness, if you like them then you are free to make them, I only ask to you to let me know if you do that, plus any idea can be change whatever you want.

IDEA 1 SIX GODDESSESS
MC die after being hit by a truck (death by truck-kun is a classic isekai trope) is reincarnated into a fantasy world by a dark goddess that is bullied by her sisters that are the goddesses of fire, water, wind, earth and light.
at the beginning there was balance but the 5 sisters decide to broke it and now the darkness one decide to have her revenge calling a hero... little to say that such hero is an idiot that thinkl using the head between his legs and whose power is mind control people

the progression is basically where you conquer the capital of the reign of a goddess, taking the targets that are big shots of that place, each "realm" have a different theme, for example the realm of the water goddess is focus on knowledge and medicine (mean that you'll have to conquer teachers and doctors) while the realm of the earth goddess is about economy and farms (mean merchant and farmers)

The main features are:
- multiple endings, there are a couple of bad ending, betrayal (ally with another goddess and enslave the darkness one), single ending (instead roam you stop with a single goddess conquered, 6 ending in total), double ending (enslave only 2 goddess), harem (enslave all the goddesses), true ending (3 of them given the alignement system)
- stats, the classic one for be able to do certain actions
- favor, you have to conquer entire communities so you need to work and earn their favor for be able to lower their defences and brainwash them
- Vanilla and Lust, each target have the "lover path" and the "slave path", due to this for unlock certain 3some you need both targets be on the same path
- Alignement, imply certain choice making and if you enslave or seduce the targets, this influence the true ending too
- choose from who start, there is no order or forced path, each goddess have its own location and storyline so you can start with the one you want and change whenever you want

IDEA 2 ... don't have a title yet...
MC is a good boy but is the son of a trash man, during a poker game MC's father win a ruined mansion in another city and given how trash he is he send his young son there so that he can have all the fun he want without that pain around... the first day MC arrive he encounter the maid haired by the previous owner but this maid is a first class b***h that treat MC bad.
during the exploration of the place, MC discover a tunnel and enter due to curiosity for then uncover an ancient cave where he found a strange bonfire from wich come out a spirit that explain its story... the spirit grant powers fitting people but usually the ones that make this deals are being corrupted by their own power and become bad people leading others to think that the spirit is an evil one.
the MC obtain the power from the spirit and will embark in an adventure that will make him a king different from any other

the feartures of this game are:
- MC power, his power make him able to obtain skills breaking items and absorbing their main concept for example breaking an hammer make possible release impacts at contact, the main idea behind this power is so that the story will not revolve only on obtain a single skill and boost it but different ones making the game more long, for more info just ask me
- fetishes, this game provide as main fetish shota (the MC), blackmail (MC blackmail people), Netori (MC steal the woman/girl of bad people), male domination, nuns (I though of a church with a couple of nuns that will "revere" something else), police women (yep, more than one), anal (but only as form of punishment... obviously certain will want to be punished), mind control (is more give people suggestions but the result is the same)
- targets,in this case is better make a list of the one I though since given that the main concept is conquer an entirecity than is better make things clear so... the mayor and her secretary, nuns, police officers, the maid, some teachers (MC go to school), some shop owner (item shop, hotel, restaurant, etc. choice whatever you want), underworld boss's woman (overthrow the man and lead the gangs under MC domination), some various cult members, nurses and doctors, etc.
- public corruption, this is basically a "suspect" feature where the MC have to show a good face in public so that people don't suspect of him, this way you play "stealth" while being in the bright side of the world
- investments and money, you can buy items for obtain skills (other than find them in story progression) and properties for obtain incomings, no need to say that money can be invested in already owned properties for increase their incoming.

IF SOMEONE WANT TO ASK SOMETHING THAN IS FREE TO ASK AND I'LL ANWER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
The first game sounds a lot like most Venus blood games, particularly the latest one (corrupting goddesses and demons, etc, so if you want something similar for inspiration, check them out. The latest one was translated professionally and everything.