2 Daz3D IRAY problems

Ustonovic

Sep 21, 2017
Hello guys, I'm currently trying to get into DAZ and rendered the following scenes:

I've two problems and I don't know how I can fix them/what causes them:
  • On the first render you can see that the models has wrinkels all over her body. Is there a way to put down the intensity of those wrinkels/disable them completly? I'd like to lower their strength so I still have a realistic looking model and not just a flat plastic surface.
  • On the second render the girls hair is transparent and I don't know why. I haven't played with any opacity/transparency settings regarding the hair so I don't know what causes that.
Thanks for any help in advance!

SmokeyDots

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2017
Hello guys, I'm currently trying to get into DAZ and rendered the following scenes:

I've two problems and I don't know how I can fix them/what causes them:
  • On the first render you can see that the models has wrinkels all over her body. Is there a way to put down the intensity of those wrinkels/disable them completly? I'd like to lower their strength so I still have a realistic looking model and not just a flat plastic surface.
  • On the second render the girls hair is transparent and I don't know why. I haven't played with any opacity/transparency settings regarding the hair so I don't know what causes that.
Thanks for any help in advance!
First image click on character go to surfaces tab then go to skin. Then go down to bump set this to 0.
Second image, probably don't use that hair. :/ Idk