Unity Complete 1Room - Runaway Girl [Unnoficial Translation]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

C17H19NO3

Oct 8, 2018
the translate packet is not working with version 1.04. is there something wrong?
You either missed dll files for AutoTranslator, or copied translation files into the wrong place. Try the following: unpack 1.03+TL from the main thread → unpack 1.04 JP over it (replacing the main game files) → unpack the latest TL pack over (replacing the files again). If in doubt where to copy what, just compare the directory structure between the game/TL versions.

...So judging by the recurrent "translation not working on 1.04" questions, AutoTranslator dlls should be included right into the TL pack.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
sorry...but may i ask? the translate packet is not working with version 1.04. is there something wrong?
Did it work with 1.03? If so, you unpacked to a wrong directory.
You either missed dll files for AutoTranslator, or copied translation files into the wrong place. Try the following: unpack 1.03+TL from the main thread → unpack 1.04 JP over it (replacing the main game files) → unpack the latest TL pack over (replacing the files again). If in doubt where to copy what, just compare the directory structure between the game/TL versions.

...So judging by the recurrent "translation not working on 1.04" questions, AutoTranslator dlls should be included right into the TL pack.
There were 2 missing files : doorstop_config.ini and winhttp.dll
Attached both of them in the OP, just extract in your game root folder (specified in OP) and it should work.
I will included them in next updates.

Reasons for "no updates/Me not being active" lately.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Major1

Jul 29, 2018
There were 2 missing files : doorstop_config.ini and winhttp.dll
Attached both of them in the OP, just extract in your game root folder (specified in OP) and it should work.
I will included them in next updates.

Reasons for "no updates/Me not being active" lately.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't be sorry, take your time and recover, and when you feel better, then come back if you so desire :)

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017

Yeah, it worked now, thanks...great, now i can understand what are they talking about. So the problems i i had is different...not because of your file, it just take quite a long time to translate. And i didn’t wait...totally my false

The Butler

May 3, 2017
any updates?
The translation is on hold for now...
I'm no longer playing the game hence, no longer translating (at least for now)...
A bunch of personal things happened when I was translating from ISP problem to hardware, these things were a really headache and made my interest in playing the game diminish.

If other people are interested in resuming the project they can contact me via PM and if they're really willing to do it, I can provide some files and guidance.
I will be updating the thread title to [ON-HOLD].

DarkKingRen

May 30, 2017
The translation is on hold for now...
I'm no longer playing the game hence, no longer translating (at least for now)...
A bunch of personal things happened when I was translating from ISP problem to hardware, these things were a really headache and made my interest in playing the game diminish.

If other people are interested in resuming the project they can contact me via PM and if they're really willing to do it, I can provide some files and guidance.
I will be updating the thread title to [ON-HOLD].
ok thank you for replying

Gin_Uroboros

Jun 22, 2018
I like this type of game, how tamagotchi.
anybody know other game similar?? (Teaching feelings i played)

DarkKingRen

May 30, 2017
can anyone pick up the translation. It feels like such a waste for all the effort put so far, and the game trans not be completed

Reactions: Remu2000
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote