Archived Summertime Saga: .17 pregnancy successful rate tip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lizard king

Oct 10, 2017
I've tried several ways to increase fertility on the minigame and now I can say I found a way to increase it aside from just relying on the pills you get from the 3rd floor of the hospital and still failing the fertility mini game. When you are breeding Diane, as you are cumming, you pump cum into her 3 times, on the second 'pump' you see the visual of your cum filling her womb, wait till the womb animation is filled with cum completely then click (or tap) to progress the animation, from there you should have a successful fertilization after the minigame. I'm uncertain on whether or not dev did this on purpose but I don't recall once where this method failed furtility. The trick is making sure the womb is filled with cum on the second pump animation, then proceed.

Also for those wondering about how to get the threesome with Diane and Debbie (the final scene of .17) I put a walkthrough in the walkthrough thread. Cheers

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Ez pz my friend without pills :

For a good fertilization the accuracy of the clik on the mouse in mini game
a more or less long click will make it work, it's very sensitive, so we're more likely to fail.

capture.png

Last edited:

junaidi

Jul 19, 2018
Nah bruh, i tried this but still none..
I think this so called update is buggy af. Just hope for a better "update" next time

Last edited:

livano

Dec 6, 2017
Does this method work as effectively as holding down A, B, and DOWN buttons simultaneously after throwing a Poké Ball?

Compto

Sep 12, 2018
You can just press CTRL when you miss (Or whatever you have bound to skip). It will reset the wheel roll.

Last edited:
Reactions: if95
Status
Not open for further replies.