SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
To me the patch in the OP Patches: is the same as TheSidewinder's Wt IC one, which is for Game mode and not Read mode - which is fine.
The Op Patches: does not work for Read mode, just defaults back to the normal one. Someone may have doubled up.

Game mode it is then......

Bring on the giraffe toe, all stitched up and no place to go....

View attachment 3501610
Since they got booted off Patreon, his patch is now distributed with the game since SS doesn't care.

Oct 30, 2023
7 March 2024: The mod is updated for episode 12. Enjoy!

EDIT: Just discovered a textual bug, and a reported code bug was fixed. If you downloaded the previous Mod v1.0 or 1.1 download the updated Mod v1.2 below

(It should go without saying, but this mod will not work with any of the mods released by others here.)

Get it at Mega:

EDIT 8 March: I removed the mod as an attachment since the forum's antivirus scanner is showing a false positive on the rar file. Get the mod at Mega linked above.

Click the spoiler at the bottom of this post for previous versions of the mod.

This mod is an "ipatch" and walkthrough with some grammar correction, and minor adjustments (to the positive) in points awarded or lost.

NOTE: I only edit the "Game Mode" files, NOT the "Read Mode" files (romantic/rude path files).
So, if you start a new game, be sure to choose Game Mode.
If you load an existing save, it has to be one that started in Game Mode.

Please let me know if you get any errors on that specific route through the game. Enjoy!

NOTE: If you get an error at startup that mentions variables defined twice... just click the "Reload" button on-screen, that should clear the error.

Spoiler below is for game versions prior to 12

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
99% of the time mega does not work for me, all i get if a loading page
do you have a mirror ??

1712294764317.png

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Silence

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
I've downloaded that patch and still MC is talking only about "stepdaughters". AM I the only one? :)
Nope, stepcest here too.
You must use the "Game Mode", not the "Read Mode Romantic" or "Read Mode Rude" branches. Read my patch notes.
I believe you both are playing in Read Mode.

It's not step for me, so either you're using a different platform than I am, or you just did something incorrectly.
And you must be playing Game Mode, so the patch is doing its job.

Sometimes the patch has to be updated after the game is updated.
In this game the patch must be updated with each new release.

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Yeah you're right, I was playing the read mode, which in my opinion is the only way to play this game (since its a novel). Thanks for claryfying!

Reactions: Aurelius Ambrosius

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
It's not like read mode and game mode are that much different anyways, the only difference is in game mode there are points, and you actually make choices. The choices however, are incredibly obvious 99% of the time. The points don't really matter from my experience, as long as you're making choices in favor of one specific direction more often than not, you're fine.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Why did you make the patch that way?
Read mode seems way more intuitive.
Because both Read-Rude and Read-Romantic have no (menu) choices. You make no decisions, it's all Kinetic.
My mod simply color-highlights the menu choices in the Game Mode and adds help text as needed. There's nothing I can do in the 2 Read paths.

It's not like read mode and game mode are that much different anyways, the only difference is in game mode there are points, and you actually make choices. The choices however, are incredibly obvious 99% of the time. The points don't really matter from my experience, as long as you're making choices in favor of one specific direction more often than not, you're fine.
Code-wise, they are quite different.

All said and done, if you like the mod, use it. If you prefer not to, then don't. :)

Reactions: Sethus1

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Because both Read-Rude and Read-Romantic have no (menu) choices. You make no decisions, it's all Kinetic.
My mod simply color-highlights the menu choices in the Game Mode and adds help text as needed. There's nothing I can do in the 2 Read paths.
Ah, makes sense.
I didn't think about that... :KEK:

Reactions: TheSidewinder

Sethus1

Jul 1, 2018
You must use the "Game Mode", not the "Read Mode Romantic" or "Read Mode Rude" branches. Read my patch notes.
I believe you both are playing in Read Mode.
Dunno what happened in previous chapter, but the Game Mode changed into Read Mode (or I've started from the beginning and forgot? No idea). Thanks for clarifying, I've loaded save game from last year and it went smoothly.

Reactions: TheSidewinder

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I was merely pointing out the absurdity, entitlement, and irrationality of the request by slightly modifying it. I could have modified it in any particular direction and achieved the same result. Complained that straight sex should be made optional. Complained that incest should be optional. Complained that sex with blondes or redheads should be optional. You know what? Playing this game is optional. How about this? Let the dev make the game they want to. I know it is a radical concept, but I promise you that the end result will be better. If you don't like it, then it isn't for you. There is a convenient recycle bin on your desktop just waiting to be fed. I shit can VNs that disgust me all the time because they contain fetishes that aren't for me, but no shame in the game. Different strokes for different folks. Live and let live. But when I see something that is ridiculous I'm going to ridicule it.
I know this is specific post is a year old, but I just started playing this game again (I started the first release when it came out but set it aside for a while, a friend suggest I give it another go with this most recent release) and I also hate when bisexuality in forced on the girls and the Mc enjoying it is forced. So, I just saw this. And my god the cognitive dissonance in this post is top tear blind spot and strawman, :ROFLMAO:

Literally, the examples you just used are optional. There is an incest mod, because incest is optional. The red heads and blonds are optional because you can reject the girls. The straight sex is optional, again because you can reject the girls and as you said, just avoid the game.

Lesbian stuff should be optional too, and it should be really optional.

With that response out of the way the rest of this is more for others who read, hopefully including the developer:

I came to the thread because I just got the scene were Vanessa suddenly reveals that she is bisexual, which came out of nowhere, and I told her that what I do with Petra has nothing to do with her, and it seemed like that might close the route with Vanessa (the mod didn't say it did but her words made me think it might have so I came here to find out). (NOTE: I wrote the rest of this section before I found the answer, though I think my statements still speak to how out of place the scene feels) That would suck, and now I'm looking in the thread to see if that was the case, because if it is then I may quite the game now, as such a choice from the developer speaks a lot about the developer's mindset as to how little they actually respect their player's limits. I was already dubious with the Mc making statements about the three daughters potential doing stuff to "make the harem work" which is stupid and unnecessary, and I hoped that if it came to it, I could finally override that teenage boy style mindset the Mc seemed to have (And it seems like a lot of other players feel the same). Vanessa was into the Mc, she flirted with him, and was clearly interested in him. But if the Mc does stuff with Petra suddenly, she is so much more into Petra, someone she doesn't even know and has only seen once from a distance, that if the Mc tells her he isn't interested in a three-way thing he may lose any chance with her? But if Petra isn't involved with the Mc then he gets Vanessa, like a he's a consolation prize? This whole scene feels like it is a real 180 for her character too. She "isn't an easy woman," but she is willing to three-way fuck some random woman she doesn't even know and will even get that woman's number from a third party and text her out of the blue to set up the three-way??? How weird would that text be, "Hi, you don't know me, but I'm your realtor's neighbor, and I saw you from a distance and (borderline illegally) got your number from her, and I'd really like to fuck you and her dad at the same time..." That makes Vanessa seem really trashy to me. She flirts with the Mc but makes it clear she wants to take her time for a lot of reasons, her husband's actions and the fact that his old partner comes around to "check on her"... but then she didn't even know Petra's name and then suddenly wants to fuck her so badly that if the Mc says, "Naw, let's not mix these two relationships," it makes her upset enough to basically tell you to bounce and leave her house? Where did her unease about relationship building go? Where did her not being easy and wanting to take things slower go? Where did her fear of her husband's partner go?

And someone I saw here said that Amanda hints at being lesbian or bisexual too, is that true? The cute, super shy waitress... which would be even more out of established characters and come from nowhere. But since I closed the game until I can figure out if the bisexual stuff is actually avoidable, I haven't heard her say anything about it so idk if that's accurate.

Just saw the answer about the Vanessa thing, you can reject the triangle and still get Vanessa. So, I think I'll dive back in for now. I'll just pretend that conversation never happened if I have to, because it felt so out of place.

I hope it doesn't come up again and I really hope that Amanda isn't a lesbian or bisexual and I really, really, hope that this is an actual harem and not polyamory where the Mc just becomes a living dildo for a bunch of chicks who don't really need him which is what so many so called "harem" games have become, even MNF that this took inspiration from forced that stuff, but that was a different time, and we just took what we could get, but that doesn't cut it anymore. There are more AVNs out there than ever and the old troupes are getting played out and people know now how easy it is to code with Ren'py (especially dialog). Adding two versions for a line of dialog with an if/else statement takes a total of four lines of code.

if bisex == True:
mc "I'll need to talk the girls into loving each other, we can be a full loving family."
else:
mc "It might be hard when they find out I love them all, but they all love me and we have such strong bonds, I'm sure we can work it out."

Create the variable like you do for the blood, pregnancy, or accepting any girl into the harem. That's it, for the code.

Anyway, I ended up rambling a bit, I'll end my little essay for the time being.

Last edited:

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
I know this is specific post is a year old, but I just started playing this game again (I started the first release when it came out but set it aside for a while, a friend suggest I give it another go with this most recent release) and I also hate when bisexuality in forced on the girls and the Mc enjoying it is forced. So, I just saw this. And my god the cognitive dissonance in this post is top tear blind spot and strawman, :ROFLMAO:

Literally, the examples you just used are optional. There is an incest mod, because incest is optional. The red heads and blonds are optional because you can reject the girls. The straight sex is optional, again because you can reject the girls and as you said, just avoid the game.

With that response out of the way the rest of this is more for others who read, hopefully including the developer:

I came to the thread because I just got the scene were Vanessa suddenly reveals that she is bisexual, which came out of nowhere, and I told her that what I do with Petra has nothing to do with her, and it seemed like that might close the route with Vanessa (the mod didn't say it did but her words made me think it might have so I came here to find out). (NOTE: I wrote the rest of this section before I found the answer, though I think my statements still speak to how out of place the scene feels) That would suck, and now I'm looking in the thread to see if that was the case, because if it is then I may quite the game now, as such a choice from the developer speaks a lot about the developer's mindset as to how little they actually respect their player's limits. I was already dubious with the Mc making statements about the three daughters potential doing stuff to "make the harem work" which is stupid and unnecessary, and I hoped that if it came to it, I could finally override that teenage boy style mindset the Mc seemed to have (And it seems like a lot of other players feel the same). Vanessa was into the Mc, she flirted with him, and was clearly interested in him. But if the Mc does stuff with Petra suddenly, she is so much more into Petra, someone she doesn't even know and has only seen once from a distance, that if the Mc tells her he isn't interested in a three-way thing he may lose any chance with her? But if Petra isn't involved with the Mc then he gets Vanessa, like a he's a consolation prize? This whole scene feels like it is a real 180 for her character too. She "isn't an easy woman," but she is willing to three-way fuck some random woman she doesn't even know and will even get that woman's number from a third party and text her out of the blue to set up the three-way??? How weird would that text be, "Hi, you don't know me, but I'm your realtor's neighbor, and I saw you from a distance and (borderline illegally) got your number from her, and I'd really like to fuck you and her dad at the same time..." That makes Vanessa seem really trashy to me. She flirts with the Mc but makes it clear she wants to take her time for a lot of reasons, her husband's actions and the fact that his old partner comes around to "check on her"... but then she didn't even know Petra's name and then suddenly wants to fuck her so badly that if the Mc says, "Naw, let's not mix these two relationships," it makes her upset enough to basically tell you to bounce and leave her house? Where did her unease about relationship building go? Where did her not being easy and wanting to take things slower go? Where did her fear of her husband's partner go?

And someone I saw here said that Amanda hints at being lesbian or bisexual too, is that true? The cute, super shy waitress... which would be even more out of established characters and come from nowhere. But since I closed the game until I can figure out if the bisexual stuff is actually avoidable, I haven't heard her say anything about it so idk if that's accurate.

Just saw the answer about the Vanessa thing, you can reject the triangle and still get Vanessa. So, I think I'll dive back in for now. I'll just pretend that conversation never happened if I have to, because it felt so out of place.

I hope it doesn't come up again and I really hope that Amanda isn't a lesbian or bisexual and I really, really, hope that this is an actual harem and not polyamory where the Mc just becomes a living dildo for a bunch of chicks who don't really need him which is what so many so called "harem" games have become, even MNF that this took inspiration from forced that stuff, but that was a different time, and we just took what we could get, but that doesn't cut it anymore. There are more AVNs out there than ever and the old troupes are getting played out and people know now how easy it is to code with Ren'py (especially dialog). Adding two versions for a line of dialog with an if/else statement takes a total of four lines of code.

if bisex == True:
mc "I'll need to talk the girls into loving each other, we can be a full loving family."
else:
mc "It might be hard when they find out I love them all, but they all love me and we have such strong bonds, I'm sure we can work it out."

Create the variable like you do for the blood, pregnancy, or accepting any girl into the harem. That's it, for the code.

Vanessa isn't an easy woman but when it is about having sex with girls everything changes because

1) lesbians are hawt
2) having sex with a girl is not cheating. You're gay if you don't like that.
3) having sex with a girl doesn't make a woman easy since rules are different for each gender.
4) a girl can fuck the whole town and still call herself virgin because she only fucked girls. Only a man can take a girl's virginity.

:KEK:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Vanessa isn't an easy woman but when it is about having sex with girls everything changes because

1) lesbians are hawt
2) having sex with a girl is not cheating. You're gay if you don't like that.
3) having sex with a girl doesn't make a woman easy since rules are different for each gender.
4) a girl can fuck the whole time and still call herself virgin because she only fucked girls. Only a man can take a girl's virginity.

:KEK:
1712506605111.png

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
I've downloaded that patch and still MC is talking only about "stepdaughters". AM I the only one? :)
Nope, stepcest here too.
You can try using the "Renaming" function of the Universal Ren'Py Mod You can have it replace "stepdaughter" with "daughter" NOTE: If there are any references they are step and not full. Like "We're not blood related ... blah ... blah" Those lines would need to be replaced as well (if there are any like that)

EDIT: When setting up. CHECK the "Replace parts of words" box. This way it will also replace "stepdaughters" and "stepdaughter's".

Last edited:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022

if bisex == True:
else:

Wow...

3.70 star(s) 76 Votes