SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
How come? This came out in 2021. Everyone and their dog knew at that point not to have family content there
It doesn't have family content. You have to use a fan-made patch (legit fan-made) to have that content. The patch isn't a work-around one where it's on LewdPatcher (pretty much offical if it is there), etc.

Krepax

Aug 17, 2022
How come? This came out in 2021. Everyone and their dog knew at that point not to have family content there
It doesn't have family content. You have to use a fan-made patch (legit fan-made) to have that content. The patch isn't a work-around one where it's on LewdPatcher (pretty much offical if it is there), etc.
Patreon rules are actually quite vague yet omni comprehensive but -in the past- they were applied with a modicum of common sense. Apparently, not anymore...

Matter of fact, even a common homebrew FPS is de-facto breaking their rules (no simulated violence) and, as such, it is in danger of being taken down.

I don't know why they've become so strict all of a sudden.

What happened to Wetdreamwalker actually made me support his project, not to mention that this game, despite some obvious faults especially in the last few chapters, is pretty well made.

Reactions: LordSith77

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Using Michelangelo is a terrible example since he was kinda known for being a diva and having delays lol
The point is that the potential consequences were much worse than an early leak. Whether one or more artists pushed the boundaries in their time is not really relevant. :rolleyes: [Funny that that was your problem with my analogy rather than the absurdity of comparing this VN to the work of timeless masters.]

Anxiety about early public leaks is obviously about the fear of losing subscribers/patrons, i.e. "Why should I bother supporting this dev if their stuff is leaked publicly almost at the same time patrons get the early releases?"

All I was saying is that disappointing updates seems like a much faster way to lose patrons.

That's it for me on the subject. Just hoping the game gets back to making some real story progress with the next update, and that it is released relatively soon since this one was so thin. (y) I've enjoyed the game so far, but let's stop wasting time with all the ancillary (and not very attractively rendered in some cases) characters and start progressing with the main ones, shall we?
:cautious:

3.70 star(s) 75 Votes