RPGM Abandoned Keepin' It In The Family: Dysfunctional Family [Day 4] [Greebo]

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
dysf.png

Overview:
In the game you play yourself (You name your own character), alongside your family, and many other characters included in the game. Your character is currently a student, and in your spare time you decide to hang out with friends, family and help other people along the way by completing quests that sometimes come with great "rewards".

Note: This game is now referred to on Patreon as "Keepin' It In the City: KIITF Remastered" to comply with Patreon Rules.

Updated: 2018-11-11
Censorship: None
Version: Day 4
Developer:
Platform: PC / Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Requires to run.
Download:
- -
Others: COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.
thanks to @fauxplayer

D1 - Class 2.jpg D1 - Class 15_1.jpg D1 - Millie 3.jpg D1 - Player Bedroom 20.jpg D1 - Sister School 8.jpg D1 - Strip Club 4.jpg D2 - Cousin BF 4.jpg D2 - Cousins Room 2.jpg D2 - Sister Outside 3.jpg D2 - SisterBeach 3.jpg D3 - After School 10.jpg D3 - Aunt Scene 7.jpg D3 - Mom Sister 5.jpg D3 - Sienna Bedroom 2.jpg D3 - Stripper 1.jpg D4 - Aunt Garage 17.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
He used to have a great game... now he has this, that could end up being good but is practically a clone of the previous one, I hope he doesn't abandon this project... he should not practice on Patreon.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Hahaha! Possible abandonment is more than likely to happen.
Right after he can no longer milk it, after building a rep with the last game. I liked that one, it was fun and not a bad game. Though many of these are basically VN's with lots of fapping between running across maps.

Reactions: frasse

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Lol, wait...So this one, instead of dropping the previous project and making a new one, is just Re-making the Same game from zero...?:eek:
Well...Maybe it actually Is a good thing...let's see how it will develop =(

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
I don't know because he quit and after 2 month decides to do a new game, it would have easier end the old in 2 release, because he had already the render for v 0.6 and for a game like this a "rushed" ending wasn't hard to do, because he had already done much in the story, this way he lost many patrons.
I don't know if in someplace explained and I don't know the reason, but, even if probably is impossible, I cannot not think that there is the possibility that this Greebo is not the same, in october he said "I am going to try my best to find someone that would be suitable to continue development of the game, and I won't give the game to anyone that I don't believe would be able to continue the story how I would envision it going", so if he found a friend/person it was easier use old accounts, because the game had had a good amount of pledges.
Naturally could be also that creating a game became a weight, but after 2 months pf pause he understood that he instead liked that and wanted a fresh start.
I haven't played the new version, because found the dimension of the screen windows wrong for my monitor and don't find a way to change, so I won't comment on the quality of the "remake".

Reactions: Reese286

JohnRobinson

Aug 5, 2016
Damn... give some fucking directions "Go see jay" right... who or where the fuck is Jay? I did get to the end of this demo eventually, had many instances like this including the waste of time padding that was looking for Jay's sister.

Reactions: THJones58

Nexa991

Aug 5, 2016
Damn... give some fucking directions "Go see jay" right... who or where the fuck is Jay? I did get to the end of this demo eventually, had many instances like this including the waste of time padding that was looking for Jay's sister.
This :D
I think i was searching for Jays sister for like 2 hours :D

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
So... He didnt finish the other game, which was basically the same, but better, to make a copy of it but starting from the beginning again?
Wat

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes