EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
mw2hK08.jpg

Overview:
Pale Pure is a tale of friendship and family, murder mystery and suspense, embraced lust and moral choices. The game takes place in a rural 18 century town and surrounding area with some fantasy elements. In short it's more or less a classic setting inspired by Christian themes, Lovecraft, Poe and Grimms' Fairy Tales. Player will control 2 local girls, one at the time, each with her own events and plot progression. Basically it's a two different stories set in the same area.
Thread Updated: 2019-01-03
Release Date: 2017-12-26
Developer / Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.8b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-logs:

Download
- -

Valentine's Special: - -
Xmas Special (Comic): - - -

Extras:

AD1aliceChange16b_preview.png AD1aliceEliseintro05_preview.png AD2aliceAnal02c_preview.png AD2vicarGlasses03_preview.png AD3cockFeed05_preview.png AD4aliceTwins02_preview.png D2crurchLady06b_preview.png AD3chrisAlice05b_preview.png

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
First impressions: Looks promising, there are two female characters that we can choose from and although the gameplay is short but the no of scenes
are very good even if the images may be a little off to some people, but what i like most ...the issue is that as i mention the gameplay is short as you only game to play one day...hope the author will give more content.... if i was a reviewer i would give 7 out of 10 shiby criminal

Aug 6, 2016
First impressions: Looks promising, there are two female characters that we can choose from and although the gameplay is short but the no of scenes
are very good even if the images may be a little off to some people, but what i like most ...the issue is that as i mention the gameplay is short as you only game to play one day...hope the author will give more content.... if i was a reviewer i would give 7 out of 10 shiby criminal
Its the first version of the game.

Reactions: medhaud

Hexel

Aug 5, 2016
I like it too, so far.
I LOVE!!! all the extreme slutiness :D the style... yeah i can life with it. What really needs some workover are that often the "interesting parts" of the scenes arent visible course of the textbox!

Reactions: Deleted member 487

Xisis

Dec 4, 2016
I like it too, so far.
I LOVE!!! all the extreme slutiness :D the style... yeah i can life with it. What really needs some workover are that often the "interesting parts" of the scenes arent visible course of the textbox!
I tried various shortcut keys with no luck. Looks like hiding the text box requires a script in the game and an association with a key. Which explains why every RPG Maker game I have played has had a different "hide the text" key. There is lots of code out there for it. He just needs to copy and paste and let us know what the key is, so hopefully next version.

Reactions: dav121
Aug 6, 2016
I like it too, so far.
Yea that kinda ruined some of the sexy scenes for me lol. Otherwise I loved the art style, definetly something ive never seen used in H Games.

Reactions: depeche

Chaoz

Aug 5, 2016
Yea that kinda ruined some of the sexy scenes for me lol. Otherwise I loved the art style, definetly something I've never seen used in H Games.
Definitely felt the same way and since this was made in the glorious new RPG MAKER MV and I'm programmatically adept, I felt like doing something about that ;)

Attached you will find an archive which contents have to be extracted into the "www" folder in the game directory.
After doing that you'll find that pressing "H" will toggle the visibility of all windows.

Cheers Chaoz

PS. As an added bonus I also fixed a bug which made it impossible to load a saved game when running the game in a browser :D

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Changed the thread layout, fixed and added some info and added a cover photo.

D3ssel

Nov 15, 2016
Version 0.2a was just released.

"

What's new?
Day 2 for both characters, more than 20 new scenes with more than 300 new pictures and almost 2x smaller in size! (~400mb unzipped).

Edited text, thanks to theressomeonehere (mainly) and Hoboy.

Recollection diary for Day 1 and Day 2 events (access to every previous scene).

Hide text and background image with 'Q' and 'W' / 'Page Up' and 'Page Down'.

Start of the main storyline.

I just sent the link to everyone who pledged in December (even 1$ since it's the first update), others will have to wait untill tomorrow.

I couldn't manage to draw cum in every scene (did just 3 of them). I want take more time on that and release 0.2b with lot's of cum and a few reworked Day 1 scenes later in February (some of them just doesn't look right).

Hope you'll enjoy playing, thanks!"

Hopefully someone can share it, eventually.

Cheers!

tek

Nov 12, 2016
v0.2b windows link
What's new?

Cum! ~50 pictures with a poorly drawn semi-transparent white liquid.

About 5 scenes re-rendered with new Annabel model (there's still some work to do, but the most "horrible" of her scenes have been replaced).

Some bug fixes (Day 3 Diary scenes, missing tiles, chat box text, ect.)

Added some "Pure Route" content. Kirsten can now read a book to pass the time and Annabel can help find hairpin for a girl near the guard house at the Day 2 (as well as skip the bathhouse H-content).

Mouse pointer now looking good.

Reactions: Tp and pootin

Pablo

Sep 8, 2016
v0.2b windows link
What's new?

Cum! ~50 pictures with a poorly drawn semi-transparent white liquid.

About 5 scenes re-rendered with new Annabel model (there's still some work to do, but the most "horrible" of her scenes have been replaced).

Some bug fixes (Day 3 Diary scenes, missing tiles, chat box text, ect.)

Added some "Pure Route" content. Kirsten can now read a book to pass the time and Annabel can help find hairpin for a girl near the guard house at the Day 2 (as well as skip the bathhouse H-content).

Mouse pointer now looking good.
Wow, screw Patreon, I'm putting this guy in my will. What a fucking achievement. We got some redone shit he did badly in the first place, a time passing book, and bug fixes. What'd he do with the rest of the month when those two hours were over? Next month's update; Corrected typos in dialogue and changed the UI color.

This guy needs to choke to death on a big fat cock.

depeche

Nov 10, 2016
@ Pablo :

V02 add an entire day to play : more than 20 new scenes with more than 300 new pictures and almost 2x smaller in size!
He took 10 days to draw cum properly, polish, and re-render some scenes, ( from 02.a released 31.01 to 0.2b released today.
Not a milking man in my opinion.

Pablo

Sep 8, 2016
@ Pablo :

V02 add an entire day to play : more than 20 new scenes with more than 300 new pictures and almost 2x smaller in size!
He took 10 days to draw cum properly, polish, and re-render some scenes, ( from 02.a released 31.01 to 0.2b released today.
Not a milking man in my opinion.
How dare you bring up facts and information? I'm trying to get my whine-on over here. Jeez.

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes