EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
russ_0105pl.jpg

Kakeru lost his older sister five years ago. He tries to get back to normal life, but he still lives a vacant life. He has a childhood friend, Yuka, who goes to the same high school. She always tries to cheer him up and he gradually gets better.

One day all of a sudden, the sky turns red and the moon becomes black. Everyone besides Kakeru and Yuka disappears and monsters start roaming the streets. All they can do is just to run away and hide. A while later, it all gets back to normal. But when they start to think its all passed the Red Night happens again. They find out that there are four more humans who get involved in this mysterious phenomenon. They get together and try to survive, but six shadows appear in front of them...

Original Title: 11eyes-罪と罰と贖いの少女-
Aliases: Sin, Damnation and the Atonement Girl
Length: Long (30 - 50 hours)
VNDB:
Year: Japan 2008-04-25, English Patch 2016-12-15
Developer: Lass
Translation: Thule Society Translation &
Language: English
Voice: Japanese

Censored: Yes, Mosaic
Platforms: Windows
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Change-Log:

Download:
- - - -

5 Parts Download Links: -
Walthrough: - - -

Thank you superelmo for the torrent
81d23e9f23b45c12b43e9e4d593d4cac.jpg 83.jpg 84.jpg 87.jpg 88.jpg 577.jpg

Last edited:

KOR

Certified Fapper of F95z
Jun 3, 2017
In vndb translated as "Sin, Damnation and the Atonement Girl". Wasted some time in THERE ARE NO THREADS TO DISPLAY!!!

Thanks 4 upload
CHOO CHOO here i c*m!

P.S. Please update Genre n Tags

Last edited:
Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
- Thanks - updating some older posts.
"P.S. Please update Genre n Tags" - Done - but feel feel to do so yourself.
Any help is appreciated!!!:p

KOR

Certified Fapper of F95z
Jun 3, 2017
- Thanks - updating some older posts.
"P.S. Please update Genre n Tags" - Done - but feel feel to do so yourself.
Any help is appreciated!!!:p
Was not a uploader then :pokerFace::pokerFace::pokerFace:

Reactions: Twistty
Dec 9, 2017
Just wanted to say if anybody is interested in this game go ahead and read it. It is a great story and has wonderful characters. It has the right amount of humor, drama and action in my opinion, there's even some horror in there as well. There is quite a few typo's in the translation but I'm willing to overlook it for the great experience that the VN provides as a whole. I just posted a walkthrough on GameFAQ's here if anybody wants to use it. I'm sorry if I'm not allowed to post this here, I just wanted to let people enjoy this title as much as I did.

Reactions: Cato225 and Twistty

Alleyway

Nov 27, 2018
I know it's been almost four years, I wanted to thank you for uploading this. Thank you, so much. I wasn't able to find a way to purchase it in English online, as the VNDB has one broken link and one in Japanese that I couldn't get to work with Goo-Trans. This was pretty much my only viable option if I wanted to play the original version of 11Eyes with the best translation. Thanks again, this game is awesome so far.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love this site and this community. You guys rock.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
I set my system (windows 10) to Japanese local, but when I start it, I get an error message, any ideas?
You need to run the game with - for Windows 10 - (just use the link) - and run the .exe in Japanese.

Reactions: rKnight

Krysty

Oct 13, 2019
Glad I found this one, many thanks for sharing the VN. Just one question if someone can respond me this: I never expected not seeing a route for Shiori and looks like there is none and just appeard in the sequel, soo let me ask: what route I could at least follow to see Shiori most of the time and of course, unlock all her events?