RPGM Completed Shinobu-kun, the Only Girl at Boys School [Final] [7cm]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ162210_img_main[1].jpg

Overview:
A feminization RPG set on a remote island at an all-boys school.

Two teen boys found "the wishing book".
It granted them 3 wishes "if it is wanted in the depth of one's heart".
For Shinobu, the result was a total transformation......​

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Translator(s):
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

RJ162210_img_smp1[1].jpg RJ162210_img_smp2[1].jpg RJ162210_img_smp3[1].jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
And the RPG train keeps going strong. No stops on this bad boy. Not anytime soon hopefully. :FeelsGoodMan:
If Chronomium keeps this up it will go strongly for some time. Damn guy is a machine. His friend is still editing that NTR game so expect another nice RPG game in the future :D

Reactions: Warlaz and ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
If Chronomium keeps this up it will go strongly for some time. Damn guy is a machine. His friend is still editing that NTR game so expect another nice RPG game in the future :D
Looking at his ULMF profile right now. He's translated some nice stuff. Shame some of it will probably never be posted here because it has lolis. Oh well. Hopefully I can find download links somewhere else. Already found Naedoko Demon's Ground on MGGG. That game's great.
Really wanna get my hands on that loli kitsune though. Can't wait for that to be finished. :FeelsGoodMan:

Draghough

May 26, 2017
Looking at his ULMF profile right now. He's translated some nice stuff. Shame some of it will probably never be posted here because it has lolis. Oh well. Hopefully I can find download links somewhere else. Already found Naedoko Demon's Ground on MGGG. That game's great.
I almost completed that game xD

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Really wanna get my hands on that loli kitsune though. Can't wait for that to be finished. :FeelsGoodMan:
no loli content isn't really a loss though since it's just gonna be the Japanese games which you can usually get elsewhere. Think only that game with a monkey as a narrator or guide or whatever has that kind of content. Though from a patch you can't get on this site.

Reactions: Rastafoo and nojszu

MemeManOne

Aug 19, 2017
Does anyone know where the 'Staff Room' is supposed to be? I could only enter 2 places, the dorms and the school, and neither of those seemed like the right place.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
This game looks fantastic. I love the ability to be able to follow tags, this is a legitimate blessing. Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: Rastafoo
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes