Overview:
The main character is a young guy​

Updated: May 10 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: Episode 2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Episode 1
WIN
: - -
MAC:
- -
Episode 2
WIN
: - -
MAC: - -

Thanks @Zee95

Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_5.png Screenshot_7.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_6.png Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_8.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Nothing to do, so far, though. No choices implemented (yet). It's version 0.0001, so to say.

Reactions: fotosina

g22

May 30, 2017
I rather like it, the story build up so far could go in many different directions, which tends to hold my interest for a few releases until the storyline becomes more apparent. I like that it isn't 100% instant h-scenes, and also that it isn't 0% either. The content that people have commented on above doesn't bother me at all, in fact I like that we have characters with a little background. Yeah sure the usual polishes are needed, the language isn't perfect but then it's still miles better than some 0.1 versions out there.
Nice going @Zee95 I look forward to what the future brings.

u3708395

Jan 23, 2018
This is pre-rendered 3dcg, right? Please remove 3dgame tag and replace it with 3dcg. See for reference. Thanks!

Reactions: wep

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Whats with your first project "The Way"?

Do u continue with booth games? One month update for The Way the other month update for this?
To be honest, i think its never a good idea to start a new game, when the old is still in progress.
Some devs can handle that, but many got problems...

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
The preview pics are making me interested, however I'd like to see *a bit* more info about the game in the overview, in the same way I usually read the blurb before choosing a book, or read the back of a movie before watching it.

Reactions: dbp5ca

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
ah geez, here we go...

regardless, will be waiting for more 'substance' before I actually try the game, myself

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017

Do u continue with booth games? One month update for The Way the other month update for this?
To be honest, i think its never a good idea to start a new game, when the old is still in progress.
If you looked at "the search", you probably realized that this is the prehistory of "the way." Now i have'nt enough time to work on "the way", I have a lot of work right now on my main job. More or less, I will be released in 2-3 months. Then again I'll start making updates on "the way."

Reactions: Kir_Laurentis

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017

Sounds like he's abandoning his first game and focusing on this one for now. Although, both stories are from the same universe.

Samken

Respected User
Jul 20, 2017
Looks like he's abandoning The Way for this one. Not saying that you can't split focus mid-development, but if you follow the history of older projects of other devs, this usually does not end well, for both projects anyhow.

Reactions: 49khna and dani31

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
The way is postponed, one more episode on this one. Then there will be an update on the way.