VN Ren'Py Abandoned Heroine's corruption [v0.2] [Cake]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
w44hPJklVz0.jpg
Overview:

We always need heroes... for that reason the strongests of us built university where young heroes would study to safe our world. But what will happened if son of greatest god of tricks will start to study at university, where a lot of such beautiful innocent girls?​

Updated: Jun 14 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.2 bugfix
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:
Saves from 0.11 don't work with new version.

Download:
Win: -
- - -
Linux: - - -

Thanks @anschwww

2018-04-24_125823.jpg 2018-04-24_125839.jpg 2018-04-24_125924.jpg g32y6cUi0_TqUTGRAQVA98tx-XtTv2pmnDF5vvJLc1WVuIWFsKF_uzgldD4Xwx-u.png 2018-04-24_125226.jpg 2018-04-24_125834.jpg 2018-04-24_125906.jpg 2018-04-24_125930.jpg

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
This looks promising, liked the art, but will wait until it have good amount of content. Good luck to the dev.

Reactions: Ut5962

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
i honestly doubt this will evolve into something great x.x.

the developer seems to have problems writing in english. quite a lot of sentences on his patreon page are in broken english.
storywhise this is awfully simple. let the son of greatest god of tricks do his work and hooray you can corrupt a poor girl. the heck?
about the drawing... this is not drawn. it's made with simple computer programs. just look at the beds, they are edgy as hell. someone who can really draw wouldn't draw like THAT. on the first pic you can see 4 beds, all with the same blunder on the upper right corner. so i guess that those beds (and the curtains too) are just dublicates... x/

still, i hope that the developer shows me, that i'm wrong with my presumption. we already have enough shitty games on the market. one more of the better ones would be actually great for once.

Reactions: mrttao

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
By the looks of it this is indeed pretty much Rogue-Like Evolution, just aims to be more complex/interesting, more funny as well.
Grammar nazis stay away, english is good compared to QSP level which is nice to see from a russian dev, but not perfect yet, lots of mistakes. Perfectly understandable though.

We already have more character than we have in RLE but wooable girl there is only one and we have ourselves a bully too. The progression really needs some tweaking though, it works better in RLE, at least for my taste. It will be too fast even if we fetch a single point because the max is 100 and we can talk with the girl like 5 times daily. Dev stated that we earn increased amount of point as a sort of intro, will cut it back later. 100 for max is too little that we can earn too fast regardless.

it's made with simple computer programs.
I don't mind the look, i care not about the background that much. I'm certain i've seen something similar somewhere else (as in all witchtrainer clones). I find it cartoonish but i feel it suits the scene. The important part, the girl, when we see her at close is aaaaallright! When we see smaller icon-sized version? Not so much. But thats just a minor nuisance.
I really hope you are wrong but i can't say that you actually are. I'm a fan of something like this so i'd like to see it go a long way, surpassing RLE. Its not quite exactly the same as those witch trainer games (in my eyes), and thus we don't have many like these...
Remember z kingdom same dev
I don't know about that one. Will check it out.

Reactions: Daxter250

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017

the developer seems to have problems writing in english. quite a lot of sentences on his patreon page are in broken english.
storywhise this is awfully simple. let the son of greatest god of tricks do his work and hooray you can corrupt a poor girl. the heck?
about the drawing... this is not drawn. it's made with simple computer programs. just look at the beds, they are edgy as hell. someone who can really draw wouldn't draw like THAT. on the first pic you can see 4 beds, all with the same blunder on the upper right corner. so i guess that those beds (and the curtains too) are just dublicates... x/

still, i hope that the developer shows me, that i'm wrong with my presumption. we already have enough shitty games on the market. one more of the better ones would be actually great for once.
Its more effort than your average Daz dev puts in, who spends more time rendering than actually making images. But you are correct that it is computer made. But all art is drawn by computer for these games so doesn't mean much. The characters are good, and his backgrounds have at least tint tone and shade so its not his strong point, but care has been taken.

as for evolving into something great, well who knows. That can be said of every .01 release we get, they are all crapshoots.

Reactions: Skads

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Based on my general liking of Rogue Like (which I grinded to ridiculous levels waiting for Emma) and my love for (and longing for) another Akabur trainer, I will try this early vision to see if it has merit.

What's a few more minutes out of my day, after all? Gem or coal, the concept appeals to me enough to give it a spin.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Actually this holds more than just few minutes of gameplay. I thought at firts that Natasha isn't in yet but actually she is for example. So its pretty substantial for a 0.1 trainer i'd say.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Even better. Thanks for the added anticipation. Now if we can just get Akabur to stop working on turtles...
Honestly, i don't care about Akabur's work any more. I'd like kick Oni's butt though as i want to see more Emma, more scenes and in time more characters. Probably never gonna happen though :(

This game is already offers like half what RLE offers just not in a polished way. It has its rough edges. Jenny needs much more expressions.

Beepsheep90

Jan 23, 2018
Looks promising. Word of advice to the dev. Get someone that speaks fluent english to help him out. Else this will go in a bag with all the other great potential games with unplayable text

Reactions: Casual Voyeur