Comics Collection SiteRip Adult Comics Club Collection [2022-11-26] [Melkor Mancin]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1514746709718.png
Overview:
Welcome to the Melkor Mancin's Hentai World!
Previously His comics are published under Adultcomicsclub.com(which has been Shutdown). Thats why I published Adult comics club & Melkor (Romulo) Mancin/Melkor Mancin Comics Collection Together.
If I miss Any or, new comics are updated, Inform me. I'll refreash & add It after 1.5 month.​

Updated: 2022-11-26
Developer/Publisher: (which has been Shutdown) &
Censorship: None
Language: English
Pages: 2930
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Collection List Download:

Download Part 1: - - -

Download Part 2: - - -

Full collection (torrent)

About a Girl (Complete):
- - - -
Put Down (Complete):
- - - -
Spades (Complete):
- - - -
The Raven (ongoing):
- - - -
Janice's Date (ongoing):
- - - -

Thanks Zez for the links

1.gif 19.gif 0.png 005.jpg 09.jpg 00_shentai.org.png 3.png 030.jpg _008.jpg Wonderbabe-vs-Black-Mule0.jpg 001-16.jpg 1 (1).jpg 006.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

King Dong

Jun 19, 2017
I agree it would be great if you could add a Mega/Google link :D
If not thanks for the upload anyways (but I likely will not get to enjoy it).

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
Okay, so since it's been forever since I've seen a split archive like this, what's the best way to extract it? I've tried using WinRAR but despite the fact I can open the archive I get an error when trying to extract it.

[edit] Nevermind, I got it. 7zip to the rescue.

Infinity King

Live Like A King
Dec 6, 2017
Okay, so since it's been forever since I've seen a split archive like this, what's the best way to extract it? I've tried using WinRAR but despite the fact I can open the archive I get an error when trying to extract it.

[edit] Nevermind, I got it. 7zip to the rescue.
Yeap 7z the answer.
& 7z is also used to split The File

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Thx for the great post, man. I love Melkor Mancin comics, they made me nut so many times.
Even though, i'm still bitter he left some good ones unfinished, like the two hypnosis incest comics. :FeelsBadMan:
I'm very glad he at least finished the father-in-law reboot, that was awesome. :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: DanMachiFan

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@David@321 Try 7zip. It's free and open source. I just right clicked on the zip.001 file and selected "extract to.."
Another thing you can try is switch the numbers and zip in the filename like xxx.001.zip. You may need to upgrade winrar to winwar 5. I deleted winrar since it kept asking me to upgrade and I only have limited use of the program. Why not get a free program that doesn't limit?

Reactions: veeance