Others Completed FEJ Code [AlexProject]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE213312_img_main[1].jpg

Synopsis:
Mysterious Painter FEJ, A failing artist with few paintings left.
But his paintings became popular recently.
Someone found there are strange numbers in his paintings.
People say these could be some passwords of a safe box.

The legendry thief Erica got the safe box.
To get FEJ's treasure, she has to find all FEJ codes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship:Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:

Necessary Settings:
(Please read before downloading)

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -

RE213312_img_smp1[1].jpg RE213312_img_smp2[1].jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Sir. Sir. Sir.

I do believe you are missing proper title formatting.

And Changelog.

And Genre Tags.

As per rules you need these things.

I'm going to need you to fix this immediately.

Pretty funny how those things work, huh.

Draghough

May 26, 2017
Sir. Sir. Sir.

I do believe you are missing proper title formatting.

And Changelog.

And Genre Tags.

As per rules you need these things.

I'm going to need you to fix this immediately.

Pretty funny how those things work, huh.
1. Thats the name of the game followed by the developer/circle

2. Changelog IF avaialble

3. Genre tags , i wish i could , but only uploaders+ can add tags in the REQ section , whoever moves the thread can get them from the genre list , which they are the minimum of 3 as the rule state

4. Thankyou very much, the report on my thread includes the prefixes needed , if you may
(Other and Completed)

Yea it's the final version , you are very welcome

@F95

Reactions: The Fool of Owari

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
3. Genre tags , i wish i could , but only uploaders+ can add tags in the REQ section , whoever moves the thread can get them from the genre list , which they are the minimum of 3 as the rule state

4. Thankyou very much, the report on my thread includes the prefixes needed , if you may
(Other and Completed)
You can add others and completed to the title. It just won't be colored.

[Others] [Completed] FEJ Code [AlexProject]

For the genres, there are more than three for this game.

2d game, 2dcg, animated, censored, female protagonist, group sex, japanese game, oral sex, point & click, puzzle, rape, vaginal sex

Reactions: brynhildr

Draghough

May 26, 2017
You can add others and completed to the title. It just won't be colored.

[Others] [Completed] FEJ Code [AlexProject]

For the genres, there are more than three for this game.

2d game, 2dcg, animated, censored, female protagonist, group sex, japanese game, oral sex, point & click, puzzle, rape, vaginal sex
1. prefixes , you may be right but untill now nobody asked me to add them in the request section , wonder why
I can edit/fix them after the thread is moved anyway so i won't do it now but will consider it the next time i decide to share a game.. and probably i will also get a confirmation that it works
2. What if i told you that I am simply following the rules ? "You must specify at least 3 tags."
Well there are 3 of them... if any uploader or mod wants to do charity work they can , but don't have expectations of non uploaders to do a better job than uploaders , I only need the thread moved and the tags i specified added and nothing else

Everything by the book,
Cheers

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
1. prefixes , you may be right but untill now nobody asked me to add them in the request section , wonder why
I can edit/fix them after the thread is moved anyway so i won't do it now but will consider it the next time i decide to share a game.. and probably i will also get a confirmation that it works
2. What if i told you that I am simply following the rules ? "You must specify at least 3 tags."
Well there are 3 of them... if any uploader or mod wants to do charity work they can , but don't have expectations of non uploaders to do a better job than uploaders , I only need the thread moved and the tags i specified added and nothing else

Everything by the book,
Cheers
What if I told you.. that would be better if you specify at least more than three? And not just three? You know, not everyone here is smart and understand immediately what's the game about. Mostly looks at the tag and the "job" that you did in using just three, it's not that great - "female protagonist, rape, vaginal sex". Wow, that was a hard work indeed!

Also, if you think "if any uploader or mod wants to do charity work they can" maybe you should not contribute at all. Nobody is forcing you, and having one just like you between the uploaders.. we can definitely do without it.

Draghough

May 26, 2017
What if I told you.. that would be better if you specify at least more than three? And not just three? You know, not everyone here is smart and understand immediately what's the game about. Mostly looks at the tag and the "job" that you did in using just three, it's not that great - "female protagonist, rape, vaginal sex". Wow, that was a hard work indeed!

Also, if you think "if any uploader or mod wants to do charity work they can" maybe you should not contribute at all. Nobody is forcing you, and having one just like you between the uploaders.. we can definitely do without it.
Yes it would be better , but not required
"Uploaders are the life blood of F95Zone, as an uploader you'll be responsible for uploading games, updating threads, and filling game requests."
Now let's be real here how many uploaders are actually doing what you would expect them to do, most of the time when theres a thread update , they just paste a shared link by someone and not even make mirrors , thats a lot of help for the staff
And what would happen if i would make a game thread with all the fuckups uploaders made ? wouldn't that be funny ?
Paasword protected archives* , multi part links for a 400MB archive x'Dguess who* , 1 download host* , unapproved hosts , missing or wrong prefixes* , wrong changelog* , wrong update info* , duplicate links* , screenshots/samples form completely different games , 1 tag , 2 tags lmfao , threads with dead links or even threads long forgotten , posted for the +1's and abandoned*, duplicate threads*
Can you relate with any of those mentioned* ? since you are here ? and decided to join in ?

Well then since this is a forum i don't expect that everyone will recive the meaning behind my wall of text as intended
Uploaders are volunteers for whatever reason they had when they signed up for this role/"job";
users without this role that are contributing shouldn't be in the situation to "perform" better or at perfection in comparison to those benevolent volunteers , that sometimes or more often are not even meeting those minimum requirements or rules, hence my "charity work" no one forced either user class to upload games , uploaders or whatever

I wonder what and why you guys are even posting in this thread (not all of you) , it's quite obvious and I'm having fun actually , getting teamed on like this over pent up frustration finally exploding, 2 bad theres no gachi emote :test: rip memes

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
FYI... Members have very limited capability when it comes to posting. At this moment, the post passes the sniff test. It's being moved. I've added tags that the uploaders could have added. I'm also moving it as that could have been done, too.
Good post, @Draghough.

Oh.. it's a good deed when you fix a post up and make it a teachable moment so one can learn to post. Then you move it like a good human. Too many hours went by, you know?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Huh. From those screenshots I thought this was an Alibi game. Sure looks like one. Hope it's not as disappointing though. :p

Reactions: mesoru

Juche

Dec 17, 2017
The game is pretty disappointing, 5 stages and all can be beaten by pressing the "c" button to become invisible. I think Alibi has something to do with his games, as it appear in the opening.:FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: ponyguy and mesoru
May 10, 2017
Oh boy glad I'm not the only one to mistake this for a Alibi game. Had me scared for a sec that I'd have to grind for hours just to get any kind of scenes. But knowing you can beat it pretty quickly makes me a bit happy~

Reactions: ponyguy

stefan1987

Feb 23, 2018
Huh. From those screenshots I thought this was an Alibi game. Sure looks like one. Hope it's not as disappointing though. :p
Oh boy glad I'm not the only one to mistake this for a Alibi game. Had me scared for a sec that I'd have to grind for hours just to get any kind of scenes. But knowing you can beat it pretty quickly makes me a bit happy~
This is a Alibi game

Reactions: ponyguy

ipupkin2017

Jul 6, 2017
Very good game! And it's completed :p rare case nowadays....
Animations well done.

Maybe game a little bit repetitive at last level... as previous orator said, but it's not as bad as boring.

Well it's shot, but now I really prefer shot completed game then "global projects" that never will be finished... and you just check new CGs, coz it's boring to start over every month to check tiny update...