Preform various sex act with Liara T'soni from Mass Effect!​

Thread Updated: 2019-03-15
Release Date: 2018-07-03
Developer: Sexyverse
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux: - - -

Liara_Sample1.png Liara_Sample2.jpg

rolalinii

Jul 28, 2017
error message when i try to change the sound settings:

Unknown Error
Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, mkdir 'C\Users\userid\Downloads\www\save'

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Whilst Tali does have the best ass, she still looks to human to be considered as best alien babe.
ME1 Liara was better, but she gets significantly more jaded in the sequels to the point of being unattractive
Really not sure how to feel about Tali's "real" face- on the one hand, it is pretty; on the other hand, the obvious photoshop kinda ruins it.

You know, I started to find Liara hotter around ME2- but only because I really liked her new outfit. Never really liked the Asari design, but she was turning into the exception just because of how much I liked her clothes. Don't have any strong feelings about her later characterization, but her somewhat slight naivety in ME1 was indeed cute.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Whilst Tali does have the best ass, she still looks to human to be considered as best alien babe.
ME1 Liara was better, but she gets significantly more jaded in the sequels to the point of being unattractive
I just started replaying 3 and I can say that this is definitely not my opinion.

Reactions: quertyasdf

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Tali Fan too but yeah the photoshop disaster was urgh. Would have been better not to take the helmet of ^^
Just one more let-down in ME3 among a whole bunch of others.

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
This is really great and appreciated and all! But because it's made using RPGMV my computers CPU gets overused like crazy meaning the animations are like watching a slideshow for me unfortunately. I had to unpack the games assets and view the video's/animations separately to watch them smoothly.

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
Seriously? She had three fingers on each hand, two toes on each foot, and quarians as well as turians are digitigrade, so basically they have dogs' legs. Ninja turtles look more human.

Edit: To clarify, I'd still hit it. :eazyHype:

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
is it worth the play?

and among the debate here; liara's personality was super cute in ME1 and it kinda faded throughout the series but i was tryna smash tali since ME1 and i continued to smash til the disappointment which is ME3

sawaqu

Mar 12, 2018
There is no gameplay. Just select & view several sex animations.
I really like liara but without her cute voice this is not so appealing.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
is it worth the play?

and among the debate here; liara's personality was super cute in ME1 and it kinda faded throughout the series but i was tryna smash tali since ME1 and i continued to smash til the disappointment which is ME3
Nah, Liara was super bland in ME1: "Oh Shepard you just saved me 10min ago so now i got all wet thinking about you. Let's embrace eternity together. :closedeyesmile:
Only after ME2 Lair of the Shadow Broker DLC and ME3 she got some actual personality.

By the way, there is nothing to play in this "game". You just choose which scene you want to watch and that is it.