Unity Abandoned Monolighter [v0.2] [Gobbosoft]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
07 - BANNER2.png
Overview:
MONOLIGHTER is an Adult Cyberpunk Sidescroller placing the player in the shoes of an investigative journalist hired to take photos of illicit activities in his neighborhood.​

Updated: 2018-12-16
Developer/Publisher: Gobbosoft -
Censorship: none
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download
Win: - - - -
Mac v0.09c: - -

69Qkj8t.png 3BnrLcqb8MAAy7-MyFJy6U5dDLJKW2yJZLt3Zy8l3rAkVBpvFqQB3R4ODJas9pLo.png LFuQaiUGGF_3UaWhuD8b3r80SwK34pBo3B1K56yyBjqvQAi8Qr0Tnuy7ACRQKpVZ.png WUlMlN1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

evelelf

Jul 1, 2017
"OMG! LEMME TRY THIS!" That was the first thought.
Second comes not so shiny. The "Gats" has his style, can't deny that. But game lacks a gameplay. MC is only observing and takes pictures not taking a part in show. And exception only confirm the rule. Guess that why the game has status of "Pre-Alpha". Will comes back in a year of half.

u3708395

Jan 23, 2018
So the MC has some action or the only thing he does is take pictures of other people?
Some pictures (for example the very first optional one that you can get) includes you in x-rated activity with another character:

But most are passive/posing.

Found this just putting in random codes. Figures they'd put the Konami Code in.
View attachment 91506
Hey thanks, I think this confirms that you can unlock all but one of them doesn't get added to the gallery. huh.

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Guys i have a question evry time i see people how put something dow to written.Wath i ned to do to pup??

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes